Please, My Falcon Bretheren...

Falconcheff

For ONE WEEK, can we just be happy for ourselves. This is our #1 SEED BYE WEEK, the first #1 seed in Falcon history.

I certainly can't make any of you do anything, but if you would join me this week...

1) No media BS about who we won't beat or what we won't win. We all know what Dilfdo, Brainless, Marcellus Cryley, and Warren Suck think; and as of now, I could not care less. We are winners who will continue to win. LET US, THE FALCON FAITHFUL, TALK ABOUT WHO WE WILL PLAY AND BEAT IN THE SECOND ROUND.

2) PLEASE do not feed the Saints trolls; do not respond to their posts or their topics with anything but "STFU and GO AWAY, LOSER!!" for this week only. I don't even want their congrats; I just want them gone for a week. You know they will be here trying to spoil our party with a bunch of loser nonsense about what they did last year. They have nothing to say to us. They will only cause turmoil with their grasping attempts to make their lousy season better at our expense. This is a FALCON board. Let's own this thing for a week. Stop bumping their threads by arguing with them. I know; I do it all the time. But I promise not to give them ANY satisfaction this week. THIS IS OUR WEEK TO ENJOY. They don't get it, and they probably never will, no matter how much hard evidence you throw at them; they ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, resort to that same tired old line. So let's NOT LET THEM PLAY THIS WEEK!!

I know it's a bit of wishful thinking to hope we all would do this, but if a few of us would do it, we'd see a lot less stupid BS threads and topics bumped. And that would be just fine with me! I'm not trying to sissyfy anything; I mostly like all the banter, but I'm starting to HATE PURE SAINT TROLLS, and from what I've read in some of you others' posts, I can tell you're about fed up with pure troll nonsense as well. Let's let troll threads die this week, then RISE UP AND GIVE 'EM **** NEXT WEEK!! Because we will probably be playing them in our first game, but they f'n have to win a game this weekend FIRST to prove they are worthy of a return visit. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE PROVEN WORTHY OF OUR TIME!!

That is all, the end of my rant. AND...

FALCONS NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!!

For ONE WEEK, can we just be happy for ourselves. This is our #1 SEED BYE WEEK, the first #1 seed in Falcon history.

I certainly can't make any of you do anything, but if you would join me this week...

1) No media BS about who we won't beat or what we won't win. We all know what Dilfdo, Brainless, Marcellus Cryley, and Warren Suck think; and as of now, I could not care less. We are winners who will continue to win. LET US, THE FALCON FAITHFUL, TALK ABOUT WHO WE WILL PLAY AND BEAT IN THE SECOND ROUND.

2) PLEASE do not feed the Saints trolls; do not respond to their posts or their topics with anything but "STFU and GO AWAY, LOSER!!" for this week only. I don't even want their congrats; I just want them gone for a week. You know they will be here trying to spoil our party with a bunch of loser nonsense about what they did last year. They have nothing to say to us. They will only cause turmoil with their grasping attempts to make their lousy season better at our expense. This is a FALCON board. Let's own this thing for a week. Stop bumping their threads by arguing with them. I know; I do it all the time. But I promise not to give them ANY satisfaction this week. THIS IS OUR WEEK TO ENJOY. They don't get it, and they probably never will, no matter how much hard evidence you throw at them; they ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, resort to that same tired old line. So let's NOT LET THEM PLAY THIS WEEK!!

I know it's a bit of wishful thinking to hope we all would do this, but if a few of us would do it, we'd see a lot less stupid BS threads and topics bumped. And that would be just fine with me! I'm not trying to sissyfy anything; I mostly like all the banter, but I'm starting to HATE PURE SAINT TROLLS, and from what I've read in some of you others' posts, I can tell you're about fed up with pure troll nonsense as well. Let's let troll threads die this week, then RISE UP AND GIVE 'EM **** NEXT WEEK!! Because we will probably be playing them in our first game, but they f'n have to win a game this weekend FIRST to prove they are worthy of a return visit. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE PROVEN WORTHY OF OUR TIME!!

That is all, the end of my rant. AND...

FALCONS NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!!

I agree with everything you said...except one. The Falcons were the Number 1 seed in 1980.

i say we feed saints trolls with this:

saints posters: blah, blah, blah, super bowl, blah, blah.

us: seattle rocks!

saints posters: blah, blah, gumbo, blah, blah.

us: seattle rocks!

I know this seems harmless, but this is exactly what I'm talking about. Why the H3LL would we even want to banter with them about who THEY play this week!? It just gives them a chance to crow about how they think their game will go (and we ALL know what they think already). You say, "Seattle rocks!" then assuredly they will spout some garbage about raising their game for the playoffs, blah blah blah.

Do what you want; I can't stop you. If the trolling is something you love to get into with them, then do it with vigor. Me, I'm usually one of the wittyest and sharpest troll bashers here, and I certainly enjoy it. But this week, I don't want to hear any Saint fan BS. What could they say?? WE are NFC Champs. WE are first seed. WE have first round bye. We have a better record. WE have more pro bowlers. ETC.

Anything they have to say will be delusion or history. I care for neither this week.

They have a message board; let's send them there to talk amongst themselves this week. Heck, when they come back next week, they'll probably be more grateful after a week of dealing with Saint fans!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Falconcheff

I know this seems harmless, but this is exactly what I'm talking about. Why the H3LL would we even want to banter with them about who THEY play this week!? It just gives them a chance to crow about how they think their game will go (and we ALL know what they think already). You say, "Seattle rocks!" then assuredly they will spout some garbage about raising their game for the playoffs, blah blah blah.

Do what you want; I can't stop you. If the trolling is something you love to get into with them, then do it with vigor. Me, I'm usually one of the wittyest and sharpest troll bashers here, and I certainly enjoy it. But this week, I don't want to hear any Saint fan BS. What could they say?? WE are NFC Champs. WE are first seed. WE have first round bye. We have a better record. WE have more pro bowlers. ETC.

Anything they have to say will be delusion or history. I care for neither this week.

They have a message board; let's send them there to talk amongst themselves this week. Heck, when they come back next week, they'll probably be more grateful after a week of dealing with Saint fans!! :lol::lol:

Actually this could all be a non issue if we had some moderators who would kick some of theese trolls off of here. Try going to some other team boards and trolling and you will see what i mean when you get banned after one post

Actually this could all be a non issue if we had some moderators who would kick some of theese trolls off of here. Try going to some other team boards and trolling and you will see what i mean when you get banned after one post

I see your point, but we (Moderators) don't want to have that reputation here. I mean, just look at the bashing those other message boards get on our boards for banning people at the drop of a hat. Not that we care what other boards think, but I, for one, try to give fans of other teams the benefit of the doubt first and then go from there. Heck, I banned three Saints fans last week myself. I could ban more if I didn't have to sleep...and work...and go to church...and eat...and.... ;)

Man, I haven't had time to get on the MB with work and my brother-in-law managing to load malware on my computer took me a week to figure out how to get rid of it, but it seems like the Saints trolls have taken over the boards. Even Tandy who is pretty mild mannered is laying the wood to the Saints. The Saints look pretty shaky seems like a good time to smack them around like the red headed step children they are.

Mine are too.

SO let's US discuss those games...

First round we WILL play either GB, NO, or Seattle.

To be completely honest, this is what I'd hope for:

Philly beats GB and goes to Chicago and gets run.

Seattle beats NO then comes here and gets run.

Chicago comes here and...well, gets run like Ryan has already done to them twice in his short, yet illustrious carreer.

We play Pitt for Super Bowl and avenge one of our early season losses for our first of many NFL Championships.

Personally, I don't want to play NO for no other reason than I always want them to LOSE. Every game they play. To say that you'd like to face them is in fact to say you hope they win against Seattle. NOT ME!! ONE AND DONE for those loudmouth, forgot their roots, bandwagon fanbase.

Some of y'all want the hardest path to the Super Bowl in order for it to really mean something, and I respect that opinion. I'll take that approach when we are going for our second or third ring. Right now, I'd rather play the ladies' auxilliary twice and GET THAT FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE BAG!! No one can take a SB Championship away no matter who you play to get it. And anyone who knows Buc and Saint fans knows that you can rest in peace forever when you have at least one.

Championships are hard enough without wanting to make the hardest path for yourself to get there. Getting close is no reward, ask the '90's era Bills or the '80's era Broncos if they are happy getting close so many times.

Edited by Falconcheff

I might agree with you about some of these "one day trolls", the ones who sign up solely to respond to a single post with stupid "Brees is god" or "Saints have a ring" garbage.

But I more agree with Banker Bird. The ecclectic groups of fans on this board IS what separates these messageboards from the ones no one else wants to go to.

This is a one-week request only, like asking that creepy uncle who is still here past the holidays to go home for awhile.