So now that the season is over

falconsd56

What is on the wish lists for your teams?

I know for Atlanta even though we still have (hopefully) 3 games to play its never too early to start thinking about he off season so.....I would not mind us going fairly heavy on offense even though we were number 2 in the nfc in points scored, I would not mind seeing us get a wr to challenge Jenkins. I like Jenkins a lot, he had some CLUTCH catches for us and he is a great blocker, but I would not mind another guy to push him to maybe a finneran type role.

I also want a change of pace back. We ran the ball well this year , but it would have been so much better if we had a guy that brought that different dynamic its what norwood is suppose to be)

Also a heir to Tony G.

On defense... to steal Charles Johnson from the Panthers :P Johnson and Abe on the bookends with Jerry and Babs in the middle would be an AWESOME pass rushing front .

I know I mentioned the south but I know there are a couple cowboy fans here as well so please feel free to chime in.

Off the top of my head. Give Johnson a new contract. Give Beason and Kalil an extension.

Sign a solid guard in FA. Get Haynesworth from the Skins.

Get a good play caller for the offense.

I want Luck to declare.

I want the Panthers to choose Luck.

^Those things will fix the Panthers.

2 out of 3 ain't bad pp! :D

well, the pride came back when Garret took over. ;) Now they just need to build on it in the off season.

And I understand. Ever worked at a job where your boss was clueless and acted like he didn't care? I have and sooner or later, I don't care how good a worker you are, you quit caring too.

Wade was a nice guy, without a bit of business being a HC. I wish him well except when he plays against us. But we got a ofseason to get healthy and to find some oline help.