William Mo

tone357

I just watched his interview on the home page and noticed a big knot on his head. I was wondering if that came from some of those body rockers he administered today, or has it always been there? :D

It was today. But this is what he had to say when they asked him about it.

"This is football and not modeling." Man you gotta luv his attitude. He also

said he is ready to get a lil rest and then get back out there and bang again.

Man I am gonna be Moore's biggest fan in Atlanta. I have been craving and begging for a BIG hitter in the secondary for years now. All my friends and family laugh at me about it, but I love a guy who can hit in the secondary.

The last big hitters we had here IMHO were Tom Pridemore, and Scott Case, who picture is in my avatar. That was a long long time ago, and I have been craving one forever.

Yeah Jessie Tuggle was an awesome hitter, but you see that from more linebackers. But guys who can do that from the secondary are more rare.

William Moore can lay the wood, and everyone in the NFL will be watching out for that guy after this season. Hits like he lays out can change games.

BTW Robinson can lay the wood too, but he came here with that reputation as we have seen a few times this year. But Moore is like finding Santa brought you what you always wanted. :lol:

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Man I am gonna be Moore's biggest fan in Atlanta. I have been craving and begging for a BIG hitter in the secondary for years now. All my friends and family laugh at me about it, but I love a guy who can hit in the secondary.

The last big hitters we had here IMHO were Tom Pridemore, and Scott Case, who picture is in my avatar. That was a long long time ago, and I have been craving one forever.

Yeah Jessie Tuggle was an awesome hitter, but you see that from more linebackers. But guys who can do that from the secondary are more rare.

William Moore can lay the wood, and everyone in the NFL will be watching out for that guy after this season. Hits like he lays out can change games.

BTW Robinson can lay the wood too, but he came here with that reputation as we have seen a few times this year. But Moore is like finding Santa brought you what you always wanted. :lol:

yeah im the same way... I always knew Moore was a hard hitter through his college days.. but today was his big debute of him laying the wood on some ppl.. man ya gotta love it..

hopefully moore will be up thier with the ryan clarks, john lynches, and brain dawkins of the world..

ryan clark is still my favorite hitter in the NFL though.. the steeler defense makes every steeler game worth watching..

Moore is lowering his head too much on the big hits, if he continues to do it he will get hurt. He needs to wrap up, or bring more shoulder in the hits instead of leading with his head down. Too many players, who lead like Moore currently does, leave the league with serious neck/head injuries.

Moore is a monster. Unfortunately todays game wasnt on here so I didnt get to see his latest work. I am not comparing him to Polamolu in terms of production talent or atheltecism but Moore has a similiar skill set. He has the range to cover ground with the ball in the air and the ball skills to go get it, but is just as comfortable playing in the box or blitzing. Hes a very special young player. When I saw his college film I was excited. Now Im very excited. Top 3 tacklers next season Lofton, Moore, Weatherspoon.

I love the way you put that!! :D PLUS ONE!! Willy Mo for president!!

Moore is definitely fun to watch and I love having a physical defense. Last season Decoud was laying people out too, but this season he hasn't been doing it as much. I know Decoud is capable so I expect to see him start crushing people again soon.

Not to sound negative, but does anybody think the league will fine Moore for one of his hits on their receiver? I think it was Lafelle that got crushed and it looked like to me that the league might consider it a defenseless receiver hit to the shoulders/head. I'm not sure because it happened so fast and they didn't show a replay. The receiver jumped right up so nobody paid too much attention to it. Did anybody else notice it and what did you think? The way the league is fining people this season I wouldn't doubt it if they fine him. I hope not and it will be BS if they do.

He needs to wrap up, or bring more shoulder in the hits instead of leading with his head down. Too many players, who lead like Moore currently does, leave the league with serious neck/head injuries.
I agree. I really like the Missouri Hammer roaming aound in the secondary, and he's fantastic in run support, but he needs to wrap the ball carrier up. Tougher backs can bounce off those big shots to keep running, and hopefully Willie Mo will develop a little bit more techinique to avoid sustaining injuries from those big shots. Edited by itsgood2bme

Did you see the hit on the RB and stopped him dead in his tracks? :o

Not to argue but, From certain angles on the replay it looked like he knocked thier RB back a yard or two (awesome stuff). I was impressed the back had enough witz about him to keep running. Of course it was probably like a boxer being out on his feet and he continues to swing haha.

Not to argue but, From certain angles on the replay it looked like he knocked thier RB back a yard or two (awesome stuff). I was impressed the back had enough witz about him to keep running. Of course it was probably like a boxer being out on his feet and he continues to swing haha.

Stewart definitely took a step back after Moore blew him up. The most impressive thing is that Stewart was running down hill and saw Moore coming! Big hits like that usually come from the runner not seeing what is coming. Stewart just thought he was ready! lol!