Well we either play the saints or the packers

FalconPio

Don't they have to make it out of the first round first. They aren't guaranteed a win

Yes. That is what I said. Read back up. I said pending a upset (nfc west). There is no possible way we play philly in the first round because there has to be a winner between the saints and the nfc west winner. (both are lower seeds)

Edited by FalconPio

I want the Saints....................BAD.

Smitty has said since late October that the Falcons haven't played a "complete" game yet.

They're waiting for the playoffs. They're waiting for the Saints. They're waiting to bury those swamp rats once and for all.

Bring it.

I'm hoping the Packers/Eagles play on Saturday so we know who to root for in the NFC West/Aints game. I don't want to see the Bears getting a bye into the NFC CG

Packers/Eagles Sun 4pm

Saints/NFC West Sat 430

Edited by hawkeye

I hate the Eagles and I hate the Saints. Am I right in saying that if the Packers win, it means that we will get them, even if Saints lose to Rams/Seahawks? (Because Packers are seed 6)

That's annoying if so. I think being number #1 seed should give you CHOICE of who you play, ha.