Just when you think you have seen it all!

DrunkenMess

I just wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to remind those with a paper bag over their heads that the post season for the 'World Champs' depends on two teams helping them back into the playoff.

GB = barely getting it done

NYG = more than barely getting it done.

Domination!!!!!!

Laughing at your pathetic team. Go change your underpants. You still have 90 min

Way to go, WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!

utes to go!!!!! Losers!!!!!!

****** guy

Yes unfortunately the aints are in regardless of what happened today. They got some lucky breaks against us Monday and snuck out with a win so that clinched a berth for them.

Other than that their victory over us was meaningless as I pretty much knew it would be.

Meaningless? I don't think so. It forced smitty to play all his starters today.

Edited by DrunkenMess

Yes unfortunately the aints are in regardless of what happened today. They got some lucky breaks against us Monday and snuck out with a win so that clinched a berth for them.

Other than that their victory over us was meaningless as I pretty much knew it would be.

Thank god we missed that fg n week 3!

Stay on topic rev, were talking about john winger the ******** guy on the TATF board that doesn't understand how the playoffs work. :lol:

why do you insist on bringing TATF threads over here ?????

Get some creativity and post a thread that means something......

If you don't like the topic, just move on.

I Think its more of a Case of ,,I dont like you lol

or anyone who acts like a little Bytch waiting to tell on someone for something they themselves are guilty of....

The 1 thing I cant stand is a Hypocrite

esp a Little Bytch Hypocrite

I Think its more of a Case of ,,I dont like you lol

or anyone who acts like a little Bytch waiting to tell on someone for something they themselves are guilty of....

The 1 thing I cant stand is a Hypocrite

esp a Little Bytch Hypocrite

U shouldn't be on a board if u don't like hypocrites!!!! Lol