I noticed a possible new Falcon fashion trend at the game today

Nono

There were three guys wearing hats that looked like the Packer cheese heads but wrapped in foil with a sign on them that said ICE HEADS for Mr. Matty Ice of course----anyone else see this or has it been around for a while and I didn't see it before?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are my prototypes. I made those in my garage and we hope to fill the Dome with them very soon. FOAMATION, INC, the manufacturer of the Original Cheesehead® Hat will have our first order on Friday January 14th and we will be selling them down Northside drive before the game Saturday afternoon. This won't be your last time seeing them, I promise!! You can get them at www.mattyicehead.com or www.shop.mattyicehead.com

You can visit us on Facebook @ Matty Icehead

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR YOU!!

watch.htm

There were three guys wearing hats that looked like the Packer cheese heads but wrapped in foil with a sign on them that said ICE HEADS for Mr. Matty Ice of course----anyone else see this or has it been around for a while and I didn't see it before?

I first noticed them at the Monday night game - but I was brought to light that 'Icehead' is also slang for a meth addict.. :o