Congratulations Atlanta Falcons

Hey everyone...congratulations to the Falcons and their fans on a convincing end to your regular season and wrapping up the NFC South in dominant fashion this afternoon...I said in a thread some time ago that if the Saints can't win it...that I would pull for the Falcons over and above any other team that would make the playoffs and that still holds true...again good game and congratulations again...

Hey everyone...congratulations to the Falcons and their fans on a convincing end to your regular season and wrapping up the NFC South in dominant fashion this afternoon...I said in a thread some time ago that if the Saints can't win it...that I would pull for the Falcons over and above any other team that would make the playoffs and that still holds true...again good game and congratulations again...

Who Dat?? duh!

Scram!

Don't need your congrats!

It's called having a backbone. For all of those who don't like my atitude.

GO FALCONS!

RISE UP!

Chris,

I don't think guy likes you! laugh.gif

Don't care for you at all.

Spending all week on our boards trash mouthing everyone and everything Falcons related. Get lost!

There is a new General In town and it sure don't have anything to do with you or your team.

LMAO

scram!

you can't possibly be a falcons fan? wtf are you doing here any way?

GO FALCONS!

RISE UP!

Edited by Goal2Go

Don't care for you at all.

Spending all week on our boards trash mouthing everyone and everything Falcons related. Get lost!

There is a new General In town and it sure don't have anything to do with you or your team.

LMAO

scram!

you can't possibly be a falcons fan? wtf are you doing here any way?

GO FALCONS!

RISE UP!

ChrisfromGA gave you props and this how you treat him? rise up and be classy!

Thank you Chris! I appreciate the class and poise that you have displayed on our board this season. Best of luck to you in the playoffs! (Just not against us!) ;-)