The Saints are such wussies

NateDogg1215

they claim not to put score updates in their superdome, but they pull brees out down by 7 in the 4th quarter. they got their a$$es handed to them in their dome for 3 and a half quarters!!!!and they couldnt even try to win the game because they were scared LOL!!!!!!!

Edited by NateDogg1215

its called pride, why is tom brady playing then? why is wess welker playing then? they had nothing to play for as well. welker got hurt last year on the last game as well. i understand leading then pulling, but pulling when u are down by 1 TD?

No points for pride in the NFL.

its called pride, why is tom brady playing then? why is wess welker playing then? they had nothing to play for as well. welker got hurt last year on the last game as well. i understand leading then pulling, but pulling when u are down by 1 TD?

Welker and Branch were inactive today.

Edited by DrunkenMess

Those wussies beat your boys less than a week ago. I'm not saying Tampa wouldn't have beat us anyway, but we have bigger fish to fry. Screw pride! smitty would have done the same thing.

What do you Saints' fans have?

The 365-Day Calendar of Excuses?

they claim not to put score updates in their superdome, but they pull brees out down by 7 in the 4th quarter. they got their a$$es handed to them in their dome for 3 and a half quarters!!!!and they couldnt even try to win the game because they were scared LOL!!!!!!!

Wait...don't try to win bc we are scared? I don't understand your logic. Why run the 1's when you guys jumped up 21-0 in 5 mins. It's just being smart. You know our coach was paying attention to yalls game and decided to put in backups.

Those wussies beat your boys less than a week ago. I'm not saying Tampa wouldn't have beat us anyway, but we have bigger fish to fry. Screw pride! smitty would have done the same thing.

Smitty didn't have to do the same thing; we were in control of our own destiny. Now the bagheads have to pray for a Green Bay and NYG win.

Sweat it bagheads. :D

What is a win gonna get us you lunkhead? Think about it for about 5 mins. and hopefully you will catch on.