Under Armour All American Practices in Florida

i am recording it now. It's on espnu. the one thing i do know is driskel threw 5 ints in practice. he hasn't had a good start so far, but he has a few more days and the game to show some stuff. clowney was dominating out there. there have been a number of interviews that will come out shortly.. crowell reiterates he has bama and uga on top.

I hope the coaching staff got it right when not offering AJ Johnson and Davaris Daniels...AJ Johnson is getting props with his practices so far...on espn.com and here is a 247 update on Daniels:

Daniels may have been the most productive wide receiver on either team on Sunday. He runs very crisp routes and explodes out of his breaks. As a pass-catcher Daniels is very consistent with a workman-like approach to the position. He had several big plays on the day and showed some real toughness on a couple of his biggest. Taking a couple of the biggest hits of the day from Karlos Williams, Daniels was still able to haul in huge gains in more than one occasion. Daniels has a rare blend of explosiveness and toughness that should allow him to find plenty of major college success.

Crowell #1 on Red

Bray #2 on white

Jay Rome #11 on White

Malcolm Mitchell # 26 on White

Xzavier Dickson # 47 White

Mitchell is at WR.

Interesting that Mitchell is playing at WR. If we are really considering using him there AND chasing Seay as well, that would be six wrs in this class. So what gives? I heard JSW may be looking around again. Any truth? Or are we just not in it for Mitchell as much as some believe?

Interesting that Mitchell is playing at WR. If we are really considering using him there AND chasing Seay as well, that would be six wrs in this class. So what gives? I heard JSW may be looking around again. Any truth? Or are we just not in it for Mitchell as much as some believe?

I think we're not recruiting Mitchell as WR. Could be wrong.

Sac? KJ 1 or 2?

I sure hope you're wrong! Mitchell is a player and we NEED him badly so I'm still hoping we land him. I know we can't get every good player but that doesn't stop me from wanting them! Somebody tell me we still have a good shot at Mitchell PLEASE!

We have a VERY good shot at Mitchell. I think we offered Seay b/c Ty Montgomery told us he was not coming to UGA no matter what happens with Harbaugh. It looks like we are going to take at least 5 WR's in this class IMO (and that includes JSW).

Edited by kicker_jesus

But that is not the position he has told us he wants to play in college B)

I can't believe he wants to be a punter.. :lol:

In all seriousness, he is a fantastic athlete and could excel at either position. Personally, I'd be happy either way...