Good game Falcons.

Big Bubba

This game is pretty much over.

Falcons came to play.

Panthers went out of their way to lose the game. Thankfully, Panther fans no longer have to deal with Fox's vanilla play calling.

I'll be rooting against yall in the post season unless by some miracle you make it to the SB. Then, I'll always pull for an NFC South or NFC team in general.

This game is pretty much over.

Falcons came to play.

Panthers went out of their way to lose the game. Thankfully, Panther fans no longer have to deal with Fox's vanilla play calling.

I'll be rooting against yall in the post season unless by some miracle you make it to the SB. Then, I'll always pull for an NFC South or NFC team in general.

THANKS 08', YOU DID ALL YOU COULD. YOU

TALKED IT UP, AS BEST YOU COULD. THE

PANTHERS WILL BE OK. YOU'RE A GOOD GUY. :D

You guys earned #1.

I've grown accustomed to looking at the little things since the big win hasn't been there this year. For instance, the 50+ yard bomb from Clausen to Lafell in the first half that LaFell dropped. Were Falcon fans as surprised as Panther fans that Clausen was even able to throw it that far?

THANKS 08', YOU DID ALL YOU COULD. YOU

TALKED IT UP, AS BEST YOU COULD. THE

PANTHERS WILL BE OK. YOU'RE A GOOD GUY. :D

To steal one of Fox's lines, "It is what it is. " :P I'm just thankful this season is over and they can start looking toward the future.

ALL THAT SMACK YOU TALKED 08' AND THEN YOU ASKED ME IF I WAS WORRIED? I TOLD YOU NO! WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC AND WE DESERVED THIS!

ENGINE 29 ROLLING ON TO HFA BABY! :D

;) It's okay! I know you were sweating bullets before the game was played. It's easy to deny it now after the outcome has already been decided.

You guys do deserve it though.

To steal one of Fox's lines, "It is what it is. " :P I'm just thankful this season is over and they can start looking toward the future.

future? what future?? Since you are always on falcons board.....might as well get on the bandwagon mate!!

Bucs are the most promising young team most of us have ever witnessed......Veteran Falcons / Saints as usual will continue to dominate NFC SOUTH in 2011.

So where is panties future????

future? what future?? Since you are always on falcons board.....might as well get on the bandwagon mate!!

Bucs are the most promising young team most of us have ever witnessed......Veteran Falcons / Saints as usual will continue to dominate NFC SOUTH in 2011.

In LA! Lol

Just joking!

;) It's okay! I know you were sweating bullets before the game was played. It's easy to deny it now after the outcome has already been decided.

You guys do deserve it though.

sweating bullets??? v/s the worst team in NFL!!

you are lame dude!!

I told you last week.....if we could contain Saints under 17pts......there's NO WAY Panties were going to come even close!

I multitask. I'm on here and the huddle. Future is bright for the Panthers if they get the right coach. If they get a low level defense minded coach though, I think a few more bad seasons are in the works.

sweating bullets??? v/s the worst team in NFL!!

you are lame dude!!

I told you last week.....if we could contain Saints under 17pts......there's NO WAY Panties were going to come even close!

;) You guys earned it. In all seriousness though, you guys have to work on a few things between now and your playoff game. Fix the flaws and you may actually get to the SB.

I stand by my belief that the Bucs should move to L.A. How can you have a great season like the one they're having, with a 2nd year qb that is tearing it up, and not be able to sell games out?

Their team, any winning team, deserves better than that, imo. Maybe they'll pick up ticket sells next year.

Edited by 08NFCSChamps

I stand by my belief that the Bucs should move to L.A. How can you have a great season like the one they're having, with a 2nd year qb that is tearing it up, and not be able to sell games out?

Their team, any winning team, deserves better than that, imo. Maybe they'll pick up ticket sells next year.

nice try but, that aint happening......you will continue to be # 4 seed in NFC SOUTH!