You don't go into the playoffs like this...sloppy, unfocused

Very disaappointed in this effort so far. We are fooling ourselves if we think this is a good showing. Can't believe what I'm see. Sloppy effort, missed tackles, bad calls, poor decisions.

I understand what you are saying, however, winning like we are I'm not going to complain. We have two weeks to get it right.

omg we have the #1 seed, homefield advantage, have posted won of the best records in Falcons history outside of our superbowl run, and are up 24-3 @ home.

come on man!!

Man the point is, i'm seeing the same mistakes we made last week against the Saints. 24 -3 against carolina isn't saying much. they have gotten better since zI first posted this.

Man the point is, i'm seeing the same mistakes we made last week against the Saints. 24 -3 against carolina isn't saying much. they have gotten better since zI first posted this.

No, you aren't seeing the same mistakes. Monday night our offense was sub-par ... today we are moving at will on the Carolina team. Our D is controlling the game, and even our Special Teams are helping out.

The major problem I've seen today is Turner's fumble.

Edited by Geneaut

Very disaappointed in this effort so far. We are fooling ourselves if we think this is a good showing. Can't believe what I'm see. Sloppy effort, missed tackles, bad calls, poor decisions.

I agree. If we were playing a better team this game would be a lot closer. We are slowly starting to pour it on them but its mainly cause they are so bad

I agree. If we were playing a better team this game would be a lot closer. We are slowly starting to pour it on them but its mainly cause they are so bad

But we're not playing a good team. You don't think we would have done things differently if we had been facing a different team in a different situation ?

As I said in the in game thread....... you can say the EXACT same thing about every single contender in the nfc.

THe eagles, Giants,Bucs, Saints, and Packers all have incredibly sloppy moments.

THe giants and saints have great offenses and churn out yards like crazy but both can be turn over machines.

The eagles Oline is crap and defense got worked by a rookie qb. Joe Webb ( who?)

We already beat the packers and they have NO running game.