Tampa Bay will win today!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I'll go on record and say the starters are out at half!

So...........I suppose you're gonna tell us that's the ONLY way we can beat you all, huh?

What's the score at halftime?:rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Let's go redskins.

Shanahan should have the $hit kicked outta him for the job he's done in DC!

Now when it REALLY matters he lies down like a dog! In the game against the BUCS 3 weeks ago he looked like he looked like he was lost.

Ah well, Looks like the Packers are gonna win it anyway!:rolleyes:

It was clear the falcons would win their game. Who cares if the bucs won? Their season is over. New season starts next week.

Looks like the Saints cared for 3.5 quarters...then they tried to save face by pulling Brees. Good luck to the Saints in the playoffs. No, that's not sarcasm.

Looks like the Saints cared for 3.5 quarters...then they tried to save face by pulling Brees.

THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO SAVE FACE. THEY WERE

TRYING TO SAVE BREES. THE BUCS WERE GETTING

TO HIM EASILY. BESIDES, THEY COULD SEE THAT

THE BUCS WOULD NOT BE DENIED ON THIS DAY.

THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO SAVE FACE. THEY WERE

TRYING TO SAVE BREES. THE BUCS WERE GETTING

TO HIM EASILY. BESIDES, THEY COULD SEE THAT

THE BUCS WOULD NOT BE DENIED ON THIS DAY.

That has to be a big point of concern for the bucs.

The last 3 games Brees has been under MAJOR pressure.

Baltimore had him hurrying his throws more then he wanted.

We had him on the run nearly all game

and now tampa who even before they got hurt were not particularly strong at rushing the passer wre around him all game, they sacked him 3 times forced another fumble *his third in 3 games and 9th all year*

Carol is a smart coach ( not a good coach but a smart one...why do you think he got out of USC when he did) If they let Brees have time they have ZERO chance of stopping him. Their best best on defense is going to try and copy Balitmore's and our game plan and got kamikaze on his butt.

Yeah, maybe so. Remember how we finished the regular season last year?

news flash jock stain this AINT (pun intended) last year.

You don't get to sit back a week and watch two teams hammer each other ( the cards and pack).

Not you get to travel to the furthest state in the continental us, across two time zones in a short week, And you have to do it with an O-line that could not stop a JV team at the moment from hurrying your qb, your best db may have a jacked up knee cap ( I hope he is ok... from someone with knee issues those suck coconuts) and a QB while still great finished the regular season with 22 ints, and 9 fumbles......oh and your best RB may be gimpy....again.

The only thing from saving this from being a beat down of the saints of epic proportions is the fact the seahawks are literally the worse playoff team in nfl history.

Looks like the Saints cared for 3.5 quarters...then they tried to save face by pulling Brees. Good luck to the Saints in the playoffs. No, that's not sarcasm.

I think the Saints did care about this game, but players were starting to get nicked up beginning with the first drive of the game... I do believe they were pulled after the 3rd. You fumbled on your 30 and Daniels came out..

I tell Jimmy Graham is going to be a beast!

I liked what I seen out of AA

Ivory is a **** of a runner but can't stay healthy

I think the Bucs contend for the division next yr with the Saints of course.

...IF THEY DIDN'T CARE BREESUS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN UNTIL LATE 3RD QUARTER! :lol:

If they really cared Colston, Shockey, Thomas, Graham, and Ivory would have ALL played more than one quarter. We wouldn't have had Julius Jones fumbling at the 1 or Tory Humphrey trying to mimic catching a TD.

You had a good year Bucs. Now shut yer yappers and watch the real teams (except the Seahawks) play. We all know what happened when the Saints did care in week 6. ;)

Edited by Saintdogg