OFFICIAL FALCONS-PANTHERS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I knew Roddy was good when the Falcons signed him, but he's far exceeded my expectations of what he is capable of at WR!

Just plain WOW!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to lie...after the his first couple of seasons doubt was creeping in 4 me but THAT IS SOOOOOOO OVER NOW!! :D

Ruin my high... :lol:

You REALLY think we're going 2 play like that in a PLAYOFF game against the Eagles or Aint's?

Look man...all I'm saying is that we needed a solid performance to rest our starters and be ready for the playoffs...we had a way better drive there, but offensively the last 2 weeks we have not played our style of football...too many mistakes...we needed this game to tune it up for the playoffs and we haven't played like were capable of..that is all.

Ruin my high... :lol:

You REALLY think we're going 2 play like that in a PLAYOFF game against the Eagles or Aint's?

Look man...all I'm saying is that we needed a solid performance to rest our starters and be ready for the playoffs...we had a way better drive there, but offensively the last 2 weeks we have not played our style of football...too many mistakes...we needed this game to tune it up for the playoffs and we haven't played like were capable of..that is all.

Don't worry bruh, we'll hv a 1st round bye 2 get all the rest we need. We'll be ready! :D