SAINTS PLAYER CLAIMS HE P/////

kenk

SORRY didnt see it posted....

Dec. 30, 2010 1:44 p.m. - Falcons players didn't seem concerned a report alleging Saints DT Remi Ayodele claiming he "pissed" on the Falcons' logo. "It wasn't a big deal or a concern with me," FB Ovie Mughelli said. "That game was over with. I'm trying to prepare for the Panthers." CBS Falcons RapidReports

remi ayodele is a former falcon that sucked back then. he was a pertino cast off that actually developed into atleast a run defender for the aints. he is surrounded by play makers and does not play offense, i hope he doesn't think too highly of himself these days.

I think you may be confusing him with someone else.

SORRY didnt see it posted....

Dec. 30, 2010 1:44 p.m. - Falcons players didn't seem concerned a report alleging Saints DT Remi Ayodele claiming he "pissed" on the Falcons' logo. "It wasn't a big deal or a concern with me," FB Ovie Mughelli said. "That game was over with. I'm trying to prepare for the Panthers." CBS Falcons RapidReports

Dude,

You have saints fever! :lol: You better be worried about beating those crazy cats tomorrow. They have nothing to lose. Locked up the first pick. Don't choke!

That's drama talk, not football talk. That shouldn't be discussed until "OR IF" the Falcons face the saint's again this season.

No Offense meant, but the Falcons need the fans cheering for them and the team to remain focused on defeating carolina tomorrow. That's all that matters right now. One step at a time. JMO....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remi Ayodele may need to seek help for his problem if he urinates at random intervals on inanimate objects in public places. He is proof that not only are the Aints dirty smelly freaks who can't grasp the concept of simple hygiene like toilets, but they are also idiots.

That's drama talk, not football talk. That shouldn't be discussed until "OR IF" the Falcons face the saint's again this season.

No Offense meant, but the Falcons need the fans cheering for them and the team to remain focused on defeating carolina tomorrow. That's all that matters right now. One step at a time. JMO....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your avatar. "Yes" where trying to bring home one. And when this happens our focus is going to be on bringing many more of those home. Not just one season. But I feel yeah. First things, first.

what would be hilarious is if MM signed elsewhere and we signed sean peyton as our new OC. that would stick in ayodele's crawl. i would LOVE to see the look on his face, i mean we can't do that because you have to offer a promotion to sign a coach under contract, and while leaving the saints for the falcons is a huge upgrade, its not a positional upgrade, but ayodele is so stupid i doubt he knows that, so it would be funny to mess with him and make him think we were gonna do that, whats his phone # or e-mail address?

You can't either since your over here. Seems like the Stanks and their fans are overlooking the the Bucs.

I got two wishes for today: Falcons win, and the Bucs stun the Stains in their own house like they did last year. The Stains line up for a FG that will put them ahead 20 to 19, and they show that bonehead owner celebrating, and then realizing that it was a miss as time runs out. BUCS DEFEAT THE STAINS 19 TO 17!!!

I absolutely loved the look on his face as it changed from celebration to horrific dispair.

I got two wishes for today: Falcons win, and the Bucs stun the Stains in their own house like they did last year. The Stains line up for a FG that will put them ahead 20 to 19, and they show that bonehead owner celebrating, and then realizing that it was a miss as time runs out. BUCS DEFEAT THE STAINS 19 TO 17!!!

I absolutely loved the look on his face as it changed from celebration to horrific dispair.

That goes double for me my fellow Falcon fan. That face said so many words.:lol:

Edited by The Birds are the truth

Well its true, dudes gotta squat to pee!!!