Do Panthers get up for John Fox's last game?

VTCrunkler

they have a good D. i hope we can work out the kinks in our run game....

This game will likely be tougher than the Saints game. If the Falcons don't treat this game as a playoff game. Then they are in deep crap. Might as well start making their offseason plans earlier than expected.

Trust me, the Falcons are gonna send those cats to the kitty litter! No way will the Falcons lose this game. Too many factors :

1: Falcons don't lose back to back games,

2: Falcons don't lose at home 19-2 with Ryan in at QB, the record speaks for itself.

3: Way too much riding on this game for them to take it lightly.

yeah, thats for ro be the worst feeling- when your team gives up. there was a carolina game at gome a few years back where we gave up. not fun for a fan////

We've been here before as a franchise several times. It ain't pretty and I think the Panthers lie down in the second quarter. We roll.

thats what i like to hear. i hope its a breeze and i hope we stay healthy....i think we ran turner too much in the seattle game when i thought the game was already in hand.........

these guys will play for their own dignity and self preservation, but if we get up big early, i can see their sideline becoming disheartened and losing focus. i guess we will see. i cant wait for 1:00 pm tomorrow.

Yes, their team loves Fox. I believe the Panthers are going to play their best game of the season...but it won't be enough. A cavalier attitude is the only thing that could wreck our season and I haven't seen any indication of that. Our Falcons our preparing for this Division Championship game in a professional and humble manor. We'll be the Champs of the NFC South Sunday night!

GO FALCONS!!!