Thomas Brown hired for S&C program

jtcrews75

TB is a great hire. He was a guy that did more with less. This is just the type of guy to get all over the guys that have it all and dont work get get the most out of it. Seems like we are adding great asst. now cant wait to see who will be the main guy.

Not exactly sure, but maybe he can teach them to show some pride and heart. Cause I didn't see much yesterday.

Maybe he can stand three feet away from the o-linemen and scream at them through a megaphone while they do squats, dead lifts, and push large trucks down the street.

The one thing i want from the new S & C program is better performance on the line of scrimmage.

so this is the new get back coach? this isnt gonna help uga much

Coming from a guy who has "why muschamp why" in his signature...

On the topic, I believe when TB was playing he was benching well over 400 pounds and he was every bit of 195 soaking wet. Hopefully he can pass down his work ethic on the team this off-season and beyond.

Edited by iQue

Coming from a guy who has "why muschamp why" in his signature...

On the topic, I believe when TB was playing he was benching well over 400 pounds and he was every bit of 195 soaking wet. Hopefully he can pass down his work ethic on the team this off-season and beyond.

the other thing to not forget is thomas brown is also the guy who tore his acl and had to fight through recovery and he was a stronger and better runner after that injury than before. major injuries are part of the game and a guy like thomas brown who has been there before can be huge in helping guys fight back and recover to play ball again.