5 round Mock Draft

Soren

1st Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

Michael Jenkins has done well in this season, but he is still upgradeable. Michael Floyd would replace Jenkins as the 2nd WR. Floyd is a big target over the middle and in the redzone, but he also shows ability to go deep where he takes good advantage of his size and athletic ability.

2nd DeMarcus Love, OT, Arkansas

He would take over LT for Sam Baker, and we would would move Sam to another positon on the O-Line. DeMarcus Love does very well in pass protection, where he shows quickness in his kick slides. He is a natural bender, but he struggles getting quick off the snap.

3rd Noel Devine, RB, West Virginia

Change of pace back, which will make our offense even more dangerous. He will be extend the playbook, as we now can make more plays which requires speed. He will be effective on tosses, screens and eventually draws. He doesn't do a good job in pass protection, so on passing plays he will run routes - typically swing passes.

4th Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh

A good defensive end, that can both pass rush and stop the run. At 6'7 270 he is bigger than Sid, Kroy and Abe, and he would be suited as a LE. Greg should fall because of injury, but he could possibly go earlier than the 4th round.

5th Greg Little, WR/RB, North Carolina

Another weapon for Ryan to work with. He could line up in the slot, but he could also work as a change of pace back.

Please comment :)

This is a pretty good draft.

I don't think there's a tackle worth taking in the 2nd though, I would take a cornerback like Carmichael here. Devine is a exciting prospect but he's too lean for my liking which could lead to injuries at the next level. I would prefer to take Todman who I feel is more durable but also is a gamebreaker. Don't think Little lasts until the 5th but he would be good value.

So yeah, only thing I would feel strongly to change is taking Carmichael over Love but that's just personal opinion. Good draft, regardless.

I'm very concerned with the level of comp at Notre Dame. Especially for a 1st rd pick.

Demarcus love will, imo, be more suited to a RT where he could be a pro-bowler.

Using a 3rd on a 3rd RB who will barely get touches is not wise.

We have a big LE that plays the run well and gets "some" pressure. #98

I like Little at 5.

I'm very concerned with the level of comp at Notre Dame. Especially for a 1st rd pick.

Demarcus love will, imo, be more suited to a RT where he could be a pro-bowler.

Using a 3rd on a 3rd RB who will barely get touches is not wise.

We have a big LE that plays the run well and gets "some" pressure. #98

I like Little at 5.

Dude, just stop you have no idea what you're talking about.