Happy New Year!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Here's to all of us having a Fantastic 2011!

Of course 2011 shall see the BUCS coming into their own.

So all you Falcon & Saints fans enjoy it while you can!;)

Here's to all of us having a Fantastic 2011!

Of course 2011 shall see the BUCS coming into their own.

So all you Falcon & Saints fans enjoy it while you can!;)

happy new year to you and yours jb...and the fact that the bucs have gotten better so fast(and im sure carolina will turn it around quickly as well)will only make me enjoy it more...this division is gonna be the most feared for the next decade :o yea...i said it :lol:;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

happy new year to you and yours jb...and the fact that the bucs have gotten better so fast(and im sure carolina will turn it around quickly as well)will only make me enjoy it more...this division is gonna be the most feared for the next decade :o yea...i said it :lol:;)

For at Least the next decade! hump.gif

So you think Breesus' will still be playing at this level well into his late 30s swamper? Imagine if his INTs keep going up exponentially from this point forward? :P

Why would anyone but a desperate hater expect this to be the case? You guys and your craven desires :rolleyes:

It's still too early to tell, but I think we have an excellent QB in the making with Daniels; dude is basically a clone of Brees coming out of college, similar measurables and Payton loves the kid. The longer he learns under Brees the better his chances of earning the torch when the time comes. My only fear is another team snatches him up before we're ready to hand the keys over.

Back on topic: it certainly IS a happy new year os far - back to back playoff appearances. The NFC South firsts just keep rolling under this regime B)

Responding to what someone else said about Breesus. QB skills do diminish at those ages and that is fact.

INTs blowing up exponentially in the future is not fact, it is conjecture and smacks of desperation to be honest.

Daniels, of course he will be he is a saint and all saints players are all pro. Look at Bust! The Skins threw out the trash with Daniels!

No one said anything about all pro, WFL never met a logical fallacy he didn't love :rolleyes:

One first that isn't rolling is your final standing in the NFC S. That's why they have WCs I guess? :rolleyes::lol:

You've been counting that unhatched chicken since, what, week 3? Heaven help you if a crow pops out of that egg ;)