If the Panties win?

The O.D.B

Losing isn't an option. If we do lose, the likelihood of us making it to the Super Bowl becomes very slim. Not a good road to walking down in my opinion.

I think even if you win, your chances of making it to the SB is slim. You guys are good; just missing a few key players. However, I think you have a good QB and a up and coming team.

I think even if you win, your chances of making it to the SB is slim. You guys are good; just missing a few key players. However, I think you have a good QB and a up and coming team.

We sent more players to the Probowl.

We have a better record.

We haven't lost to any non-playoff teams.

We don't have a 1 dimensional offense.

Your defense ranks better in the pass than ours, but that's only because teams can successfully run on you guys.

We actually have more than double the interceptions than your passing defense.

Our QB hasn't thrown double digits interceptions.

... I can probably think of more reasons why we're more qualified for the Super Bowl than the Saints this year, but I'm getting tired. Just because you guys won it last year, doesn't mean that you guys are entitled to it every year. As far as an up and coming team, I'm pretty sure we've proven that we are past that. We're already here, there's a reason why the road to the Super Bowl is running through Atlanta this year and not New Orleans.

No. You'll be mocked because you lost to the lowly Panthers when it mattered the most. The Saints are media darlings because they are advertised as raising the morale of an entire city that was torn apart by a disaster. However fair or unfair that is.

Most Panther fans probably have high hopes this weekend, and we may even talk trash, but the reality is, if the Falcons do not win this game, then it's on them, they should analyze themselves quickly before traveling to their first playoff game the following week.

I directly said "as far as an upcoming team" even. I think it's absurd that a lot of you Saints fans and sports analyst still say we are missing pieces and we're not complete yet. How many teams are complete this season? Everybody has holes, I just don't see how you can honestly say we're an up and coming team when we've had the best record in the NFC for the majority of the season.

I directly said "as far as an upcoming team" even. I think it's absurd that a lot of you Saints fans and sports analyst still say we are missing pieces and we're not complete yet. How many teams are complete this season? Everybody has holes, I just don't see how you can honestly say we're an up and coming team when we've had the best record in the NFC for the majority of the season.

The Saints showed you on MNF you are not complete. Well, you are an up and coming team and records don't mean anything when the new season starts. Stop acting like you never been there before, unless you are a kid and never been there before.

Guest AtlWhite84

Uh, no.

If the Panthers win, this team should relocate to Los Angeles.

If the Panthers beat the Falcons Sunday it will be the single greatest and most embarrassing collapse in NFL histoy.

This is not just some "division game." This is a vital game in the history of this franchise.

Guest AtlWhite84

LOL @ you talking down to us. That's like a drunk, abusive, good-for-nothing father ridiculing his drunk, abusive, good-for-nothing son.

You might have accomplished one more goal than us, but don't act like you're some ******* higher power that has the ability counsel us on what we are and what we're not.

Edited by AtlWhite84

The Saints showed you on MNF you are not complete. Well, you are an up and coming team and records don't mean anything when the new season starts. Stop acting like you never been there before, unless you are a kid and never been there before.

And what the **** makes you think the saints are anything close to complete. We saw two teams play sloppy and your team pull it out on the last drive you showed us one thing that this is still the NFL and that anything can happen on any given day in the nfl

A superior team lost to a less talented team that's what you saw happen. You saw us make a costly mistake at the goal line and our offense not get it's grove.

Tell me that because you beat us your the better team overall and then i'll tell you to go tell the same thing to the browns and cards

Teams have bad games. We had a bad game. You've had bad games.

what did the saints show us, that they barely got out of ATL with a win on a couple of bad mistakes from the Falcons or did they show us or better yet the league what kind of BrettFarve like mistakes Brees will make when he is under constant presure, watch the game with your head and not your heart and you tell me what team should be worried, by the way you guys beat a preseason offense I am sure you have watched more football than that to know that our record is not what it is on the plays we ran monday nite, so I know you are trying to be loyal to your team but come on you have better since, so good luck and see yall in a few weeks

Edited by headhunter3000