Given our divisions ability to rebuild quickly

Explosive xero

I'm sorry...Did you say AJ Green? :unsure:

Green won't go top 4. :rolleyes:

Carolina will go after a QB, no doubt.

Luck is the real deal but qbs take a few years I don't think we've seen all clausen has to offer. Think about the jump freeman has made in year two. Can't say that carolina goes qb for sure and ties all that money up in one position. Luck can do it all but they need weapons to make them respect the running game. If fox gets the boot I think the new regime won't have any loyalty to clausen and go and get their man. If he stays I'm not so sure.

Johnson is a beast. He been doing it since highschool in hawkinsville GA. He was on my cousins team and they played in two HS championship games won 1. Beast all the way even though he's not that tall

I know it's not amazing compared to other franchises, but Johnson has a sack in 6 consecutive games. Tied for a franchise record with Kevin Green. If he can get a sack this Sunday, he'll have the franchise record to himself. Something Peppers couldn't ever do, provide consistency to the position. They need to pay him or some other team will.

I know it's not amazing compared to other franchises, but Johnson has a sack in 6 consecutive games. Tied for a franchise record with Kevin Green. If he can get a sack this Sunday, he'll have the franchise record to himself. Something Peppers couldn't ever do, provide consistency to the position. They need to pay him or some other team will.

Yea were planning to pay him :D

Vick is a FA after this year, only had a 2 yr deal with Philly. I do remember him saying if he could pick who he could play for , he said Carolina.....2 reasons: it's close to Va and he'd get to play Atlanta 2X a year.

You'd think we screwed him and not the other way around!