For those of you who were at the game on Monday

Was it loud compared to others? That was my first game at the Dome and I thought it was really loud. I was sitting row 3 section 115 and by the 3rd quarter I had the BIGGEST headache (still didn't stop me from making some noise through). So I was just wondering, compared to what usually goes down at the Dome, was that loud, mediocre , or needs improvement.

If anyone here is any good at physics ,,, would my seats in the dome be the reason for my headache ,,, since I dunno maybe the noise just gathers at the bottom of the dome like that ,,, hmm

It was louder than normal, but too many times on 1st and 2nd down our crowd wasn't into it. The last time I remember the dome rocking constantly on defense would be our last playoff game here against St.Louis. I couldn't hold a conversation with the person sitting next to me it was that loud.

It was louder than normal, but too many times on 1st and 2nd down our crowd wasn't into it. The last time I remember the dome rocking constantly on defense would be our last playoff game here against St.Louis. I couldn't hold a conversation with the person sitting next to me it was that loud.

I want this for regular season games too, the dome would be even more threatening than it already is.

I went to both Falcons Ain'ts games. Our house was much louder. I could have a conversation during the game in NO. the Georgia Dome was as out of control as I've ever seen it. The Superdome had more empty seats and way overrated. The Media are just trying to make NO feel good about itself.

If GA DOME wasn't loud on Monday Night then God Bless us. I took my wife, 11 months son, brother and his wife. This was their 1st game and they were blown away. My son enjoyed the most. My wife is telling me to take him on Sunday too.

I'm visiting from Chicago and would love to see #1 SEED on my b'day. Can't ask for better gift from the Coach Smith and Co.

I went to both Falcons Ain'ts games. Our house was much louder. I could have a conversation during the game in NO. the Georgia Dome was as out of control as I've ever seen it. The Superdome had more empty seats and way overrated. The Media are just trying to make NO feel good about itself.

I was at the game and this guy is nuts! SuperDome way louder and it's not even close.

Was it loud compared to others? That was my first game at the Dome and I thought it was really loud. I was sitting row 3 section 115 and by the 3rd quarter I had the BIGGEST headache (still didn't stop me from making some noise through). So I was just wondering, compared to what usually goes down at the Dome, was that loud, mediocre , or needs improvement.

If anyone here is any good at physics ,,, would my seats in the dome be the reason for my headache ,,, since I dunno maybe the noise just gathers at the bottom of the dome like that ,,, hmm

To answer your question. If a falcon fan has to start a thread like this, well there is your answer.

Make some noise Sunday!

Edited by DrunkenMess

I was at the game and this guy is nuts! SuperDome way louder and it's not even close.

What is your deal man? Do you spend all day waiting for a thread related to people attending or attended the Monday Night game? Do you HAVE to find and post in all of those threads?...Jeezus Breesus!!

Obviously you didnt attend both by your statements.

What is your deal man? Do you spend all day waiting for a thread related to people attending or attended the Monday Night game? Do you HAVE to find and post in all of those threads?...Jeezus Breesus!!

What is your deal? The man asked who went to the game. Stop being all butt hurt. You mad?

It was loud, but honestly I've been to plenty Va Tech games that were louder. It was about as loud as Va Tech playing a team like Wake Forest. Something like a Va Tech Miami game blows that noise Monday night away. I was very disappointed in section 301, I felt like I was the only one trying to be loud.

I was in 305 and you're right. facon fans begging people to yell.

Guest mashburn

you should go look at my topic I started asking "where is all our screaming fans?"

cause on 1st and second downs it was silent. a lot of times I could swear I heard a panthers fan screaming.

on interception our fored punts it got loud. but when the D needed to know you were behin them the whole time, well it was just sad.

read all of my topic and you will see

If GA DOME wasn't loud on Monday Night then God Bless us. I took my wife, 11 months son, brother and his wife. This was their 1st game and they were blown away. My son enjoyed the most. My wife is telling me to take him on Sunday too.

I'm visiting from Chicago and would love to see #1 SEED on my b'day. Can't ask for better gift from the Coach Smith and Co.

Falcons Fans did their job! It was LOUD!

you should go look at my topic I started asking "where is all our screaming fans?"

cause on 1st and second downs it was silent. a lot of times I could swear I heard a panthers fan screaming.

on interception our fored punts it got loud. but when the D needed to know you were behin them the whole time, well it was just sad.

read all of my topic and you will see

Considered I had a sore throat, I thought I perform very well on Monday.

Nope, that's just what you are telling yourself and what the media wants us to believe. The Superdome was tame. I could hear conversations of everyone around me fine. My ears are still ringing from Monday at the Georgia Dome.

I was stunned by all the empty seats in New Orleans. Each seat is upholstered in a different fabric to make the place look full on TV. Don't be fooled. The Aint's fanbase are just a bunch of hype.

This team has one of the best home records for the last 3 years. That says it all. For Gods sake stop whinning about how loud you think it should be and stop complaining about the late arrivals. Falcons fans are Falcons fans and it is not going to change. Just deal with it!