"Welcome to the Playoff Club"

Supes™

It wasn't "criticism."

It was you being a jackwagon.

As I clearly and succinctly pointed out in an earlier post:

One of my best friends is the editorial cartoonist for a large newspaper in Florida. He has also done that work for a newspaper in Nashville and has had his work in Newsweek.

You don't have to seek any permission as long as it is a parody and isn't for profit.

You probably shouldn't speak about things that you have very little knowledge of.

Just sayin'.

Is there any part of that you didn't understand?

Thanks for proving my point, I don't know if Sup is getting paid for his art if he is then as you stated "for profit" it's a trademark infringement. If Sups would of stated right off the bat, that he didn't get paid, then it would be case closed.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for proving my point, I don't know if Sup is getting paid for his art if he is then as you stated "for profit" it's a trademark infringement. If Sups would of stated right off the bat, that he didn't get paid, then it would be case closed.

and a staffed cartoonist for a newspaper gets paid too, big whoop.

Guest The Masked Falcon

My friend didn't volunteer his services at the various newspapers he worked for.

The only thing I proved is that your posts are the posts of an idiot troll.

Guest The Masked Falcon

It seems your mask is on too tight. :wacko:

Must have struck a nerve.

I just don't suffer fools gladly.

I don't know Supes. He seems to be a good Falcon fan and is definitely a talented cartoonist.

You, on the other hand, seem to be a strange, sad little person who probably is envious of people who have actual talent. Your lack of talent and/or ability and the lack of corresponding attention propels you to try and attain some of that missing attention for yourself......through poorly thought out and obvious troll-like cries for notice.

I hope the New Year holds better things in store for you.

Edited by The Masked Falcon

Don't you think some of you have over-reacted especially our masked hero. All I stated was a possible trademark infringement on sup cartoon.

Ooh btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find Sup cartoons slightly childish. I know this one artist that does Falcons artwork that goes by the name of PDM. Now for me that's real artistry, just an opinion though.

Don't you think some of you have over-reacted especially our masked hero. All I stated was a possible trademark infringement on sup cartoon.

Ooh btw beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find Sup cartoons slightly childish. I know this one artist that does Falcons artwork that goes by the name of PDM. Now for me that's real artistry, just an opinion though.

Look.

If I give you a dollar, will you just go away?

PDM? Oh yeah...that is a great name for an artist....LOL. Does he rap too?

SF,

Two toons in one week for the same game. I didn't think it could be improved but I do think the cigarette gives added character to the cowboy. Serendipity's unintended consequences.

Anyway, good luck to you guys. I don't think you will have any problems with the Panthers but then there is that pesky Any Given Sunday rule. We'll try and beat NO tomorrow but it won't be easy...Any Given Sunday.

SF,

Two toons in one week for the same game. I didn't think it could be improved but I do think the cigarette gives added character to the cowboy. Serendipity's unintended consequences.

Anyway, good luck to you guys. I don't think you will have any problems with the Panthers but then there is that pesky Any Given Sunday rule. We'll try and beat NO tomorrow but it won't be easy...Any Given Sunday.

GO BUCS!!!

That's alright, rounz. He's certainly welcome to state his opinions and is meanwhile keeping the 'toon bumped and I 'preciate that! B)

Well,..considering that the team posted it on their facebook page and it got the same thumbs up there that it got here, I'd say dipity is in the minority and most of us think it is great work and pretty funny. Thanks Supes!

Well,..considering that the team posted it on their facebook page and it got the same thumbs up there that it got here, I'd say dipity is in the minority and most of us think it is great work and pretty funny. Thanks Supes!

I think most fans from other teams would agree with that. It's all in fun and should be taken with the humor that is intended.

SF,

Back atcha...Go Falcons.

Guest The Masked Falcon

And you were repeatedly proven to be wrong.

It has become apparent to all but the most blind and criminally stupid that you only show up to take shots at Superfan. I don't know if he dated your sister and it ended up badly or what. I suspect it's probably what I wrote earlier: A simple case of someone with no discernible talent taking shots at someone who has plenty.

Regardless, no one likes you or cares about your opinion. They are baseless, groundless shots taken only to draw attention to your sad, pathetic little existence.

Happy New Year Dip.