"Welcome to the Playoff Club"

Supes™

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job but hmm isn't there like trademark/copyright laws for the pink panther? Are you allowed doing that? just askin'

Aren't you the same poster that was all worried and upset because the bartender was smoking in the Pittsburgh cartoon? :lol:

I've been using a likeness of the Pink Panther for Carolina for several seasons now. If anyone is upset about it, they haven't told me. How I use it is one thing, but if I wanted to start a daily comic strip featuring the Pink Panther, that would be quite another and not a good idea.;)

Aren't you the same poster that was all worried and upset because the bartender was smoking in the Pittsburgh cartoon? :lol:

I've been using a likeness of the Pink Panther for Carolina for several seasons now. If anyone is upset about it, they haven't told me. How I use it is one thing, but if I wanted to start a daily comic strip featuring the Pink Panther, that would be quite another and not a good idea.;)

That's right the same guy, I'm glad you took my advice and don't have someone smoking on this one, anyways for the Pink Panther likeness I'm guessing he has a trademark, time will tell if you don't get into trouble for infringing on a trademark, just sayin'

That's right the same guy, I'm glad you took my advice and don't have someone smoking on this one, anyways for the Pink Panther likeness I'm guessing he has a trademark, time will tell if you don't get into trouble for infringing on a trademark, just sayin'

2daiwqg.gif

I'm sure that cartoonist :rolleyes: got his pants sued off, just sayin'.

That is BRILLIANT !!!!!! I just got done printing it and it is going on my wall !!!!! Wonderful job Supes !!! Thanks for all you do !!!

Matty carrying his fan voted Hickry Stick in with him.....gotta love it! Great job once AGAIN supes, you are indeed the man

Thanks guys and everybody, but this one never would have happened without the Mods input. B)

Guest The Masked Falcon

Just wanted to give you the heads up -_-

One of my best friends is the editorial cartoonist for a large newspaper in Florida. He has also done that work for a newspaper in Nashville and has had his work in Newsweek.

You don't have to seek any permission as long as it is a parody and isn't for profit.

You probably shouldn't speak about things that you have very little knowledge of.

Just sayin'.

Good grief man....get a life!

:wacko: