...when **** freezes over!

Mid-Nite-Toker

"Atlanta Falcons will win a SB...when **** freezes over". How many of you have heard other fans utter that irritating phrase? Have you even said or thought it yourself due to your long-suffering support of this franchise?

Guess what Falcon fans?

It snowed today and temps. will be freezing tonight in the desert valley of Arizona. :D

Watch out NFL. **** hath frozen over and the Falcons are gonna win it all this season.

Guest mashburn

"Atlanta Falcons will win a SB...when **** freezes over". How many of you have heard other fans utter that irritating phrase? Have you even said or thought it yourself due to your long-suffering support of this franchise?

Guess what Falcon fans?

It snowed today and temps. will be freezing tonight in the desert valley of Arizona. :D

Watch out NFL. **** hath frozen over and the Falcons are gonna win it all this season.

we have the one and only MAtty ICE. no wonder it has been freezing over, and his powers are getting stronger. :)

Guess what Falcon fans?

1236425582_ol-man-approves.gif

I used to say, "The Saints are gonna win? Yeah right! Maybe after their city falls into the ocean."

So I was close. Sorry, but it's time to tee off on some of these trolls.

Anything can happen. Hopefully Atlanta doesn't have to get through a disaster to win a SB. Bonus: **** freezing over wouldn't really be a disaster. I'll pack my good coat.

I hate using the word "win" when talking about the Saints. Every fiber of me says it was a gift. Out of all the teams they played, no one finds it unusual the toughest team they played all year was us? Even the playoffs seemed handed to them....including the Superbowl. But that's another rant for another day.

Watch out for yellow snow on Bourbon St. :ph34r:

I'm not worried about that. New Orleans has spent millions of dollars building a complex draining system that takes the urine from the streets and empties at the 50 yard line of the Superdome. Amazingly, the stain has taken the shape of the fleur de lys.

I'm not worried about that. New Orleans has spent millions of dollars building a complex draining system that takes the urine from the streets and empties at the 50 yard line of the Superdome. Amazingly, the stain has taken the shape of the fleur de lys.

I guess that's why our defense would not stand and take pics on the fleur de "least" after the win in N.O. :lol:

I used to say, "The Saints are gonna win? Yeah right! Maybe after their city falls into the ocean."

Anything can happen. Hopefully Atlanta doesn't have to get through a disaster to win a SB. Bonus: **** freezing over wouldn't really be a disaster. I'll pack my good coat.

I hate using the word "win" when talking about the Saints. Every fiber of me says it was a gift. Out of all the teams they played, no one finds it unusual the toughest team they played all year was us? Even the playoffs seemed handed to them....including the Superbowl. But that's another rant for another day.

Hate hate hate....green doesn't look good on you.this guy is silly :P

They won the Superbowl fair and square. Happened to be lucky enough to catch Manning on a bad day but hey they took advantage and you can't blame them for that.

Now whether they ever belonged in the Superbowl or not is what's highly questionable.

I don't know how any reasonable person can watch the last few minutes of the Minnesota game and not come away with the feeling that something was up. It smells as fishy as a New Orleans hooker. Especially the play where the aints were granted a first down when there was no way they made it and the ball ended up down at the ball carriers knees and feet.

DISCLAIMER: The statement above refers to "reasonable" people. aints fans need not reply because they don't fit that definition!

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

Guess what Falcon fans?

Not just that it was in the mid 20's last night here in San Diego with frost on the ground

They won the Superbowl fair and square. Happened to be lucky enough to catch Manning on a bad day but hey they took advantage and you can't blame them for that.

Now whether they ever belonged in the Superbowl or not is what's highly questionable.

I don't know how any reasonable person can watch the last few minutes of the Minnesota game and not come away with the feeling that something was up. It smells as fishy as a New Orleans hooker. Especially the play where the aints were granted a first down when there was no way they made it and the ball ended up down at the ball carriers knees and feet.

DISCLAIMER: The statement above refers to "reasonable" people. aints fans need not reply because they don't fit that definition!

you have the nerve to talk about fishing refs, after watching that game Monday night and many other Atlanta games this year the calls have all been very fishy. Hate isn't a pretty thing.

you have the nerve to talk about fishing refs, after watching that game Monday night and many other Atlanta games this year the calls have all been very fishy. Hate isn't a pretty thing.

You have to be kidding me! The refs weren't as bad Monday night as they have been but they darn sure made sure the aints got there fair share of favorable calls! The PI call on both players when it was clear that Roddy was the one interfered with, the Turner fumble where the play probably should have already been blown dead by the time the ball got knocked loose.... aints have been living off favorable calls from the refs for the past two seasons! I'm convinced Peyton must have some kind of dirt on the head of NFL officiating with all the gimme calls the aints get! I can't believe an aints fan has the freakin nerve to complain about refs!

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!