We Need to Make a Statement

RaptorClaw

This Sunday the Falcons really need to come out and make a statement. They need to come out and score a lot of points right away. They need to keep the panties from scoreing. In other words we need to do what a 12-3 team does to a 2 win team.

It is time that we told the rest of the playoff teams that we are serious and we are not going to mess around anymore. You come here and you will get you *** kicked and you will go home crying like a little baby.

This Sunday the Falcons really need to come out and make a statement. They need to come out and score a lot of points right away. They need to keep the panties from scoreing. In other words we need to do what a 12-3 team does to a 2 win team.

It is time that we told the rest of the playoff teams that we are serious and we are not going to mess around anymore. You come here and you will get you *** kicked and you will go home crying like a little baby.

D.amn, I wish you would have given the Falcons this advice Monday afternoon, before the Saints game. LOL

I think we have done this pretty much all year along mate @ GA dome! our record speaks for itself....

RELAX!!

I dont think we need to make a "statement" to a team who is already decimated! We have a better class then most teams .....

We will do the needful.....get a W!

Have a happy new year!

Make a statement? You go out and beat the worse team in the NFL and you're making a statement? Man, you guys need to relax. You have a playoff spot locked up.

We need to come out and win solid, get a good lead and try some new plays.I would sit White, and Jenkins so Douglas can try to get some confidence.The key is to win and stay healthy.Coch Smith needs to sit Abraham, White, and Turner if we get a 2 touchdown lead in the 2nd half.

I agree with you 100% but I don’t believe the crowd is going to be as dominant as Monday night. Many of us poured everything we had into that game and I’m finding it hard to get cranked up for Carolina. This is for the Division Crown so the team, management, and the fans must get stoked …even against a 2 win team. I’ll relax when were up by 48 pts but not a second before. It would be the height of disaster to take anything about the Panthers for granted.