Did y'all read this crap yet?

HASHBROWN3

The interesting thing is, that Ayodele actually said "I posed," not "I p*ssed." Other reporters quoted him as saying "posed." Only Prisco heard "p*ssed," that is, if he even heard that at all. Thus, this is an attempt by Prisco to muddle the quote in an effort to add controversy and hype.

That said, the Falcons will likely use it for motivation just as the Saints will have plenty of things to use for motivation should these teams meet again.

That's EXACTLY the point !!! All of you Falcons fans are getting yourselves all worked up over a "mis-quote " , to begin with ---- have any of you rocket scientists (trying to be football fans) ever consider that a player actually urinating on a field with people present would NEVER be allowed to happen in the first place ????? C'mon , use a little common sense and logic , whenever you read ANY information from the media outlets , regardless of their supposed "reliable sources " and reputation of journalistic "excellence" ------ the bottom line is that is was a simple photo-op , and to even consider it as "disrespectful" is somewhat questionable ; but if THAT is what the Pigeons and their "sensitive" fan-base need for motivation , then please , by all means , do whatever that you feel is neccessary (LOL) !!!!!!!!!!

That's EXACTLY the point !!! All of you Falcons fans are getting yourselves all worked up over a "mis-quote " , to begin with ---- have any of you rocket scientists (trying to be football fans) ever consider that a player actually urinating on a field with people present would NEVER be allowed to happen in the first place ????? C'mon , use a little common sense and logic , whenever you read ANY information from the media outlets , regardless of their supposed "reliable sources " and reputation of journalistic "excellence" ------ the bottom line is that is was a simple photo-op , and to even consider it as "disrespectful" is somewhat questionable ; but if THAT is what the Pigeons and their "sensitive" fan-base need for motivation , then please , by all means , do whatever that you feel is neccessary (LOL) !!!!!!!!!!

1. Not 'All' Falcons fans are getting worked up over it.

2. Not many people actually believe he literally urinated on the field

3. Aints fans calling us 'sensitive' is borderline funny

1. Not 'All' Falcons fans are getting worked up over it.

2. Not many people actually believe he literally urinated on the field

3. Aints fans calling us 'sensitive' is borderline funny

Well , I honestly can't argue with Point #3 , but I would respectfully disagree regarding the first 2 ---- just look all over this message board(s) , your fellow Pigeons fans are about to have a stroke ! IT'S A FULL -BLOWN CONTREVERSEY!!! (LOL) ! (you Pigeons fans are literally , "a laugh a minute" ) ........

Hey dude, I read one article about it and work for a living so I cant spend all of my time on the boards/internet. The article I read said he actually pizzed on our logo. Thats why I was worked up and posted it up as a topic w/out looking to see if it had already been posted. But then again no one needs your permission to post anything or get worked up. Sounds like you have the "sensitive issues" because I could care less about what the saints fans say on our boards. Photo op my a$$, is that what you call it? Our players didnt think so either so take your sensitive comments and shove em up your camera hole bag head.

He didn't pee on the logo. He took a dump. Look at this picture. There are 12 terds clearly visible.

saints_falcons-logo-2.jpg

Some guys who should be in jail (Will Smith), some guys who didn't even play, some f'n backup scrubs, a coach who used to work here and some dmn coach's assistants!!?? That's the group who thought they had done something special enough to commemorate the moment!!?? What a bunch of *******. If Brees, Sharper, and the guys who contributed to the win were there, that would be one thing. But all I see are a bunch of punk-azz coattail riders who take the glory from their teammates' hard work for themselves.

Still wish there were some Falcons coming out of the tunnel with baseball bats in that picture.

"Here's the picture of us after we beat the team we was so far ahead of us that they remained ahead of us in the division. Nevermind they beat us in our house and stayed classy... That's not how we 'from the hood' roll; the French Quarter is real 'street talk' yo."