Did y'all read this crap yet?

HASHBROWN3

In the words of one of the Falcons staff: "That did not go unnoticed and will not be forgotten.”

Good enough for me.

Not trying to be funny, but honestly, what in the world can the Falcons staff do at this point? Look at Video tape and sue him for public indecency perhaps. I thought their remark was in reference to them taking a photo on the logo. It's gonna be very interesting to find out exactly what does that comment mean. Maybe they have some "dirt" on the guy...who knows. ^_^

Not trying to be funny, but honestly, what in the world can the Falcons staff do at this point? Look at Video tape and sue him for public indecency perhaps. I thought their remark was in reference to them taking a photo on the logo. It's gonna be very interesting to find out exactly what does that comment mean. Maybe they have some "dirt" on the guy...who knows. ^_^

They mean when we meet on the field again - it will be addressed.

Ovie said so today:

Mughelli: if and when we play the Saints, we'll address the logo photo issue. #atlcar10

That's per Jay Adams in the locker room quotes.

What can the front office do?

Here's my imagination running wild:

Mr. Blank - Guys - Bonus of double any fines after this game. Defend the Dome.

TD - When he crosses the logo - KNOCK THE PISS OUT OF HIM AGAIN!

McKay - I'll handle the rules committee.

Bulletin board material is over rated, just like Smitty says, but this type of disrespect is something that can light a fire under the players ***** that will last a lot longer than just a few plays IF the Saints come back to the dome in the playoffs. I am pretty sure that is what was meant.

Bulletin board material is over rated, just like Smitty says, but this type of disrespect is something that can light a fire under the players ***** that will last a lot longer than just a few plays IF the Saints come back to the dome in the playoffs. I am pretty sure that is what was meant.

I agree that "bulletin board" material does not make you play harder or "better", but it does motivate you.

Maybe you push the pain of an injury a little deeper or more importantly you take it to play with a little more reckless abandoned. The next time one of their receivers crosses the middle of the field you forget about that fine that you might get, or it's a little less of a factor, maybe instead of just making the tackle you drive them a little harder into the ground, or maybe instead of our 240 pound running back taking it out of bounds on an outside run he turns it up field and drops a shoulder on that 200 pound DB that's chasing him.

It's a game of inches and this type of thing will motivate men to do things they might not normally do. Pride is a very dangerous thing to play with. It can cut you down, or help you Rise UP!!!

I agree that "bulletin board" material does not make you play harder or "better", but it does motivate you.

Maybe you push the pain of an injury a little deeper or more importantly you take it to play with a little more reckless abandoned. The next time one of their receivers crosses the middle of the field you forget about that fine that you might get, or it's a little less of a factor, maybe instead of just making the tackle you drive them a little harder into the ground, or maybe instead of our 240 pound running back taking it out of bounds on an outside run he turns it up field and drops a shoulder on that 200 pound DB that's chasing him.

It's a game of inches and this type of thing will motivate men to do things they might not normally do. Pride is a very dangerous thing to play with. It can cut you down, or help you Rise UP!!!

For real? :mellow: I always thought that this is how the game was played regardless...maybe times have changed.

Falcons just need to man up and smack them in the mouth when we see them again in 3 weeks. Don't just Blitz this time, hit somebody! Draw some flags and make them hurt.

I would rather that they get the sack when they have the chance, the first player make the tackle and the OL get the push and open the holes. Main thing is at the end, I want the Falcons to have scored more points. The best way to say piss on them is send them home.

For real? :mellow: I always thought that this is how the game was played regardless...maybe times have changed.

No man, that's not how the game is played every play. That's why these guys lose the drive to play in their 30's. You really think there is that much physically different between a 26 year old and a 32 year old? Other than injuries (which can't be helped but are a little more likely to happen as you age) there is not much different other than a person dosent want to take the punishment. The game is brutal. Motivation can be found from many different things.

I mean how many times do runners go out of bounds? Why even do that. Under the logic that they play as hard as they can every play the runner should turn it up field every play. I mean you should gain a little more ground if you do. Even maybe only a couple of inches. They don't because they don't want to take the punishment. Motivate someone to take the punishment and they will. They will take and and deliver some of their own as they do.

The interesting thing is, that Ayodele actually said "I posed," not "I p*ssed." Other reporters quoted him as saying "posed." Only Prisco heard "p*ssed," that is, if he even heard that at all. Thus, this is an attempt by Prisco to muddle the quote in an effort to add controversy and hype.

That said, the Falcons will likely use it for motivation just as the Saints will have plenty of things to use for motivation should these teams meet again.