Somebody breaks into your house while you're fapping

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you grab?

• A camera, no one will believe this!
    • another magazine, the mood is broken on that one
    • Nothing, my hands are already full

Somewhat Related story

One time i was choking the chicken, I was in my room and was alone in the apartment. In the middle of the session with my hands full, i hear a knock on the door. I wasnt expecting anyone so i was like **** it i am not answering. Next thing i know the door is being unlocked, i am like fml and quickly put covers over myself to pretend to sleep. Turns out it is the apartment maintenance guy (he knew i was home cuse he knows my car) and is calling me lol. I pretended like i was sleeping and he woke me up (its around 5pm btw), he just said, i need to give you the new mailbox key, and i yelled out "just put it on the table thanks". Thankfully he left after that.

Safe to say that ruined the session and i didnt even finish.

Edited by Scorpion

Somewhat Related story

One time i was choking the chicken, I was in my room and was alone in the apartment. In the middle of the session with my hands full, i hear a knock on the door. I wasnt expecting anyone so i was like **** it i am not answering. Next thing i know the door is being unlocked, i am like fml and quickly put covers over myself to pretend to sleep. Turns out it is the apartment maintenance guy (he knew i was home cuse he knows my car) and is calling me lol. I pretended like i was sleeping and he woke me up (its around 5pm btw), he just said, i need to give you the new mailbox key, and i yelled out "just put it on the table thanks". Thankfully he left after that.

Safe to say that ruined the session and i didnt even finish.

are there sadder words in the english language?