USE O.M. MORE

falconmaniac

Everyone in the stadium (even my 10 year old son) knew that Turner was going to get the ball on the 2nd and goal play against N.O.

Im not saying that the outcome would have changed but....at least we wouldnt be so predictable.

The big O is a great fullback and is paid alot of money. He can do more than block.

Please get him more involved in the playoffs!!

Edited by falconmaniac

It's easy to say that now... but yeah... They clogged up the middle so much, I don't understand why they didn't try and sweep it or SOMETHING else. But I mean, it's the first fumble by Turner of the year. That's pretty phenomenal, and made that particular outcome highly unlikely. Who's to say that on 3rd down they wouldn't have tried a pass?

Everyone in the stadium (even my 10 year old son) knew that Turner was going to get the ball on the 2nd and goal play against N.O.

Im not saying that the outcome would have changed but....at least we wouldnt be so predictable.

The big O is a great fullback and is paid alot of money. He can do more than block.

Please get him more involved in the playoffs!!

The runner wasn't the problem. We had the numbers on the play, the o-line didn't get any push. Without that, a runner isn't going anywhere...

Yes...it's easy to say now but I have been saying ALL YEAR that they need to involve him more. If used he would give a D a little more to think about plus he has great hands. I also feel like we should use Snelling a little more than we have been as of late.

I would like to see us use OM or Snelling on a PA pass a little more inside the 5 though...

Yes...it's easy to say now but I have been saying ALL YEAR that they need to involve him more. If used he would give a D a little more to think about plus he has great hands. I also feel like we should use Snelling a little more than we have been as of late.

I agree with that. I'm just saying that the fumble was anything but predictable, and who knows what they would have done with the 3rd down?

...great play by the Saints though... dammit.