So Tired of "Tough & Nasty"

root down

Dahl and Clabo. Being grity only gets you so far. Working hard only goes so far. Congrats to the both of them for maximizing there ability. But in the NFL, when the D-line is just as Nasty and work just as hard, But have more TALENT and Strength....well we see what happens.

All game long I see these to guys getting stoned at the line, AT BEST, mostly I see them getting pushed back or penetration on there side. Goaline anyone? They each had ONE man to beat for a TD. and what happend?

I could go on and on but I am tired of this garbage for yrs seeing the lack of talent on the line.

and do I even need to mention the Sam baker situation? Not an NFL caliber LT. Period.

• 3 weeks later...

Dahl and Clabo. Being grity only gets you so far. Working hard only goes so far. Congrats to the both of them for maximizing there ability. But in the NFL, when the D-line is just as Nasty and work just as hard, But have more TALENT and Strength....well we see what happens.

All game long I see these to guys getting stoned at the line, AT BEST, mostly I see them getting pushed back or penetration on there side. Goaline anyone? They each had ONE man to beat for a TD. and what happend?

I could go on and on but I am tired of this garbage for yrs seeing the lack of talent on the line.

and do I even need to mention the Sam baker situation? Not an NFL caliber LT. Period.

so ya'll still want to give me neg marks. After watching Dahl false start and kill a great drive. then get beat along with mcclure on a stunt blitz that got Ryan hammered. After Dahl got pistol whipped all night. Wake up people. Keep Clabo and move him to RG, draft a LT and RT or free agents whatever it takes.

Only glaring weaknesses I saw were our corners and further proof that we need to seriously address DE. Abe is still a horse, but there's no telling how much longer before he decides to retire. We had no consistency at all pressuring Rodgers... most of the time we just couldn't close, he'd escape the pocket and hit a wide open receiver... all night long.

Our secondary got absolutely exposed... they played sorry as **** last night. Really really have to question why our corners were playing 8 yards off the LOS all night long when GB was hitting slants every other pass play and have all season long. That's one of the Packers most called plays on offense. They are known for it. They have great physical receivers who beast over the middle and that's exactly what we allowed them to do when we weren't letting them get wide open on the sideline.

I always welcome depth and fortification on the o-line, but the one we have is not terrible. I'm sorry but you don't get the #1 seed with a bad o-line. We're going to need a new Center regardless, but the o-line in whole paved the way for 5 offensive Pro Bowl selections and the #1 seed.

Last night was a combination of nothing going right for us and Green Bay flat out taking our gameplan completely away from us. The better team won and won big... it stinks to end the season this way, but it's not like we lost to a bad team or something. I give all due respect to the Packers... they are a great team and last night they proved it.