Is it just me, or

FalconJim

Michael Turner looks like he's gained some of that weight back to me....not as quick as earlier in the year, and has trouble turning the corner with his usual speed. Now I'm a big fan, and don't get me wrong, a lot of teams would KILL for a RB like him....but he just looks heavier than he was at the beginning of the season, and if so, it could be affecting his speed. Anybody else see this???

GO YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.

My wife said ....man that guy has a big azz...lol....she is a Giants fan....

That's what my girlfriend says haha. Idk yeah he has some muffins in the oven but F*ck it. He has had a good year. Maybe he is slowing down cause he is a little banged up or just plain tired. Heck idk

michael_turner_blog109.jpg

1943f795d91074ca33d8e8c9a887ed90-getty-98739029kc006_tampa_bay_buc.jpg

In 2008, he was a lean power machine. He looked like Jim Brown running over people.

2010, he is slow at the start of his run. Only gets his yards when a huge hole presents itself. Takes way too many negative runs.

Edited by didziojo

Turner didn't try to run hard that game it look as if he was not trying to get injured. He could have cleary knocked Malcom Jenkins on his butt, but he just fell down. The next time we play the saints you will see him run hard, if the saints is lucky enough to make it to us.

Our offensive line did not have the "nasty" edge

working against the Saints. Turner made some bad

cuts but his size has nothing to do with it.

Maybe we should have used Gartrell Johnson III more to

see what he has and rest Turner some. If the game

is still in doubt that is not an option with this

coaching staff. They don't run bodies through on

offense.

Also, I don't know if anyone else heard the announcers say that "Jason Snelling is the same RB as Michael Turner." essentially they went on to say that they both run the same way "downhill" and are similar to the same style running. At that moment I was like "yea, that's not exactly good, I would much rather have a change of pace back to complement Turner." So now everyone else is noticing that we don't have that change of pace to our offensive scheme.....

Also, I don't know if anyone else heard the announcers say that "Jason Snelling is the same RB as Michael Turner." essentially they went on to say that they both run the same way "downhill" and are similar to the same style running. At that moment I was like "yea, that's not exactly good, I would much rather have a change of pace back to complement Turner." So now everyone else is noticing that we don't have that change of pace to our offensive scheme.....

Sometimes Snelling looks like Andrews reincarnated. He catches the ball well out of the backfield.Doesn't have the beakaway power of Andrews but the closest thing I've seen to him in many years

Michael Turner looks like he's gained some of that weight back to me....not as quick as earlier in the year, and has trouble turning the corner with his usual speed. Now I'm a big fan, and don't get me wrong, a lot of teams would KILL for a RB like him....but he just looks heavier than he was at the beginning of the season, and if so, it could be affecting his speed. Anybody else see this???

GO YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.

I think we are slowing him down a bit because of the carries we give him per game. Either we get someone to share turner's load or pass the ball more and we all know it won't be the ladder

I think Turner is Turner.. I just think we need a change of pace back bad

You got that right! And, I know this is going to rub some people the wrong way.....

but, I liked Snelling getting the "load" when Turner was hurt last year.

The guy is faster, and more elusive than Turner, and I think that's what we

need right now, going into the Playoffs. And I'm not saying, get rid of Turner....

it's just that Turner is more of a FB, than a RB, in my opinion.

I honestly think Snelling could be the feature back for a lot of teams.....

why not ours???.....at least try it.....if you remember, he did VERY WELL, when given the chance.

GO YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalonJim.