Just watched the game on NFL Rewind

jhow34

Ok so i just watched the game on rewind. We were at the game so i always like to catch them again to see what i missed. Our offense did not perform well. Which was obvious as i watched it live. I knew our defense played lights out but when i watched it again i have to say they were just awesome. The thing you miss at a live game is all of the slow motion replays that you get to see on tv. Those guys played with so much heart and fire. It was truly amazing to watch. The zone blitz schemes they used to pressure breesy were something to see.

With all of the threads being posted about the game i just had to step up and give our D the credit they so deserve. Yes we lost the game but i think Monday night our D took the step to the next level.

If Smitty can get the O to step up like our defense has then i have no doubts we are superbowl bound.

Just thought i would share my thoughts. For what its worth :D

I watch the game aslo. Cool thing is, the NFL replay starts with 7 min on the clock in the first qtr. Both D's played well. Hope we play you guys in the NFC championship game. If we win, great. If not, I can live with it. Another NFC south team in the superbowl. IMO the best divison in the NFL.

I watch the game aslo. Cool thing is, the NFL replay starts with 7 min on the clock in the first qtr. Both D's played well. Hope we play you guys in the NFC championship game. If we win, great. If not, I can live with it. Another NFC south team in the superbowl. IMO the best divison in the NFL.

Hats off to you my friend. I agree that the south is by far the best division in the NFL. Cant wait to see this post season play out.

Guest mashburn

three out of our 4 teams in this division will have a winning season. how awesome is that?

I agree about the defense. That has been the biggest concern for me this year as it seems like we give up a lot of yards and just let teams march right down the field sometimes. Seeing the defense play like they did Monday blew me away. If they can play like that every game then we are in good shape.

Yea too bad the offense couldn't perform like the defense. And did anybody realize how they throwing that short post to Lance Moore and kept getting first downs? That was Dunta's side every play, Dunta would back up about 10 yards from Moore! Hey, maybe it was just the coverage but you gotta' think that after three short posts for crucial first downs, a wise cornerback would have, should have adjusted. And he dropped a pick! Maybe Dunta was just a big waste of money? Next to offensive coordinator, our biggest offseason need is getting a mirror image of grimes.