Maryland WR Torrey Smith to enter draft

Kennesaw77

I think it will come down to him or Kyle Rudolph in the draft. Unless something unexpected comes out or he bombs at the combine.

I just don't see a worthy DE lasting to our pick.

I know what you mean, but J.J. is a big possibility. Other than that I agree, there are no DEs. Unless we give someone like Steven Friday a go, but Sidbury is better than him.

I think it will come down to him or Kyle Rudolph in the draft. Unless something unexpected comes out or he bombs at the combine.

I just don't see a worthy DE lasting to our pick.

I agree, we need a WR or TE really bad. DE is another big need but I just don't see anybody available where we will pick in the draft. Falcons may have to make a move to get a WR or Rudolph if he comes out. I fully expect to be picking 32nd (no high than 29 if things go badly). If guys like A.J. Green, Justin Blackmond and Julio Jones join Torrey Smith, I think they are all 1st round guys. I know Julio is not a game breaker, but he has the makings of a good possession/move the chains type WR. Looking at value charts, the Falcons could trade a 2nd round pick and get up to 20 or so which would be good enough. I think our offense needs another receiving weapon and I would give up a 2nd to get a quality one.