I vow, for the rest of the season...

ghoticov

I'm a sf giants fan, and I said I wouldn't cut my hair till they got put out of the playoffs. Needless to say they won the whole thing. I will get my haircut this weekend , then won't so it again till we get put out. Hopefully I won't be seeing my barber till the second week of Feb.

I vow, for the rest of the season, to not DVR ANY Falcons games. Every game that I have DVR'ed (Steelers, Eagles and last Saints game), the Falcons have lost. So from here on out, no DVRing from me. Super Bowl... here we come! :lol:

Did you DVR the Monday Night game? I was down on the rail near the visitors warm up area when I noticed the ESPN camera man filming some dressed up Saints fans a few rows back cheering on the nearby Saints players. Suddenly, all I could think of was waves of invading fans from other teams coming to the Dome to set up an insurrection. I don’t want our Dome to be perceived as foe friendly. Flashing back to the time last year when the Eagles visited I became delirious and started screaming at the camera man, I don’t even remember what exactly I said, but suddenly realized the camera was focused on me…I continued the rant for a while until I came to my senses. A couple of people told me they saw it but I’ve been unable to get a copy.

Did you DVR the Monday Night game? I was down on the rail near the visitors warm up area when I noticed the ESPN camera man filming some dressed up Saints fans a few rows back cheering on the nearby Saints players. Suddenly, all I could think of was waves of invading fans from other teams coming to the Dome to set up an insurrection. I don't want our Dome to be perceived as foe friendly. Flashing back to the time last year when the Eagles visited I became delirious and started screaming at the camera man, I don't even remember what exactly I said, but suddenly realized the camera was focused on me…I continued the rant for a while until I came to my senses. A couple of people told me they saw it but I've been unable to get a copy.

Yes, I did DVR it but I didn't see what you are talking about. Also, I deleted the copy already... I deleted it right after the game was over since I knew I was putting a curse on the team by DVRing it. I couldn't have that curse roll over into this Sunday's game! :)

I blame my tailgate for the loss on monday night. We had the stupid idea to create a dish called lobsterduck. it was foolishly elaborate. never again. gonna stick to the wings and burgers that are otherwise a solid 12-0 for the season. I apologize for my lack of judgement monday night and I can assure the fans, it will NOT happen again.

I did not drink any alcohol or post on this message board for the 8 weeks of consecutive wins. The beer drinker in me was almost relieved after the Aints game but was wholly prepared to go the distance if the streak had continued. :rolleyes:

I'm only glad I'd showered and changed underwear before the Bungles game. :ph34r:

:):)

Yes, I did DVR it but I didn't see what you are talking about. Also, I deleted the copy already... I deleted it right after the game was over since I knew I was putting a curse on the team by DVRing it. I couldn't have that curse roll over into this Sunday's game! :)

Well- Maybe I jinxed it...Had the full face paint 1st time this year, but not this Sunday. We're going to bounce back this week my friend and keep pulling in the "W's" until we finish in Dallas!

I think I'm to blame as well. :P

This was the 1st home game of the season that I didn't take MARTA and was also the 1st time I wasn't in the Dome 1 hour before kickoff. Due to my slow azz buddies who scored tickets last minute I had to wait and ride with them.

Got in my seat 5min before kickoff.

Edited by Goal Line D

If that's the case, I take the blame for Turner's fumble. When I watch the game in the room, there's a certain way I lie on the bed when they're on offense, and another way when they're on defense. I got distracted and wasn't lying on the bed the right way when the play happened. Sorry, can you guys ever forgive me?

I vow, for the rest of the season, to not DVR ANY Falcons games. Every game that I have DVR'ed (Steelers, Eagles and last Saints game), the Falcons have lost. So from here on out, no DVRing from me. Super Bowl... here we come! :lol:

Nah dude, don't worry about it, I've got this one NAILED down!

You see, it's my cousin's wife that's doing it. EVERY time she watches a Falcons game we lose. EVERY time! I had managed to keep her away from their TVs making sure their PCs and gaming consoles are in proper working order but you know how women are... :P

Nah dude, don't worry about it, I've got this one NAILED down!

You see, it's my cousin's wife that's doing it. EVERY time she watches a Falcons game we lose. EVERY time! I had managed to keep her away from their TVs making sure their PCs and gaming consoles are in proper working order but you know how women are... :P

HA! For the love of everything that is Holy, don't let her watch Sunday. Tie her up in a basement, anything... just don't let her in front of the TV! :lol: