eagles fan cannot risk there lifes

Guest fibonacci

would you risk your life?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. how far would you go to show the falcons your love?

• yes-even if the natzi came tio life and were out to kill us
    • yes-even in a true blizzard, biggest flood in 10 years, etc?
    • yes-but only if it was a light snow
    • yes- only if it was a light rain
    • yes-only if it was cloudy and cold
    • yes-only if it was cloudy and warm
    • yes-only if it was sunny but cold
    • yes-only if it was sunny
    • yes-anytime as long as I am in a dome or retractable stadium
    • yes-only if the aints, pink panties, blankiners, or a other team you love
    • nope I love the big screen TV at my house.

Guest mashburn

answer the poll seriously.

but would you go see the falcons in a blizzard, flood, fire and brimstone falling from the sky?

I know if some events may not allow you to go, like a death in the family. but if you bought tickets and they said it was going to rain cats and dogs, would you go?

(I am saying if you had money to buy season tickets and parking and food)

If you vote yes. that is great, awesome, amazing and I would love to have the prizelage to sit beside you at any game anytime.

If you say no, then all I have just a few questions. how can you expect someone else to do something while you do nothing?

you want the falcons to win all the games. but yet you don't want to do what it takes. the falcons need us just as bad as we need them. look at green bay and listen to there stories in the past when the temp was below zero. they love the fans who risked there lifes to be out there to support the team, but yet you never hear them say anything about the guy who set at home. they talk about the screaming, chanting fans; not the ones who sit there and golf clap.

come on falcons "rise up". what does rise up mean to you?

Edited by mashburn

Guest mashburn

You make it sound like, it was our choice to postpone the game. We would have been at the stadium, 60,000 strong, even if there was a blizzard going on.

Now you guys, on the other hand....400 lmao

sorry but i don't recall you or any other philly complaing about having to wait for the game? all i heard was the OLD guys saying how pathetic the youngins are now a days and that america was built on taking life chance and now they are chickens to show there support for their team.

sorry but i don't recall you or any other philly complaing about having to wait for the game? all i heard was the OLD guys saying how pathetic the youngins are now a days and that america was built on taking life chance and now they are chickens to show there support for their team.

Alot of fans on our MBs were all for postponing the game because they wanted to avoid an ugly fan incident. Drunk Fans (Nightgame meant in the parking lot, drinking beers since noon) + Snow = Potentially Ugly Situation.

But that doesn't dispute the fact, that many people would have been there.

ok IF i had tickets i'd be there. I don't give a rip how deep the snow or how cold or rainy. over the years i've accumulated a LOT of weather related clothing, and if i can sit in a tree stand for 6 or 7 hours to hunt in the snow, sleet and/or freezing rain, i could sure do 4 or 5 hours at the stadium to watch my team.

i'm pretty sure that the city of Philly didn't have a lot to do with postponing the game, i don't have the link, but i'm pretty sure i read that was ALL on the good ole boy roger's shoulders for puttin it off until tuesday

Guest mashburn

Alot of fans on our MBs were all for postponing the game because they wanted to avoid an ugly fan incident. Drunk Fans (Nightgame meant in the parking lot, drinking beers since noon) + Snow = Potentially Ugly Situation.

But that doesn't dispute the fact, that many people would have been there.

If, and only if your eagles make it to atlanta. Do not come cause not only is there drunks, but there is homeless people who try to steal your car, there is rednecks who carry guns and drink, there Is women who carry pepper spray, old guys with canes AKA hickory stick, but also people who would feed your qb to a pack of vicious dogs, and watch for robinson he hurts players (even when he doesn't mean to). And it's so bad here that it is to hot to make a blizzard. We are evil, you just don't even know how lucky you have it to only worry about drunks and snow....did I mention rush hour traffic. That is our h ell

So it's a thousand times worse here. SORRY, I REALLY AM

I am glad that they postponed the Philly game. Philly fans at home are some of the worst fans in the world in terms of rude gestures/actions towards an opposing fan. Search Youtube for 49er fan Philly game snow. Absolute disgrace. I wish human beings had more class than that, but sadly it will never be that way.

Guest AtlWhite84

If there was a chance of snow flurries the GA Dome would be half empty and people would be storming Kroger to buy up all the milk, so no, nobody here would risk their life for the Falcons.

I would go in anything but a severe ice storm, but I am sure they would cancel the game if that happened. Of course, they probably would postpone a game here if we had more than 4 inches of snow because they don't have the equipment to handle that kind of weather.

The reason the game in Philadelphia was canceled had nothing to do with the game though. Officials were concerned for public safety and put pressure on the NFL to postpone the game. If there had been a game, they would have been there. Those people are crazy and nothing would have kept them from getting there.

In Feb. 2008, I had Hawks tickets for a game against the Cavs. I live in Augusta and it was snowing as hard as it has in years that day. The visibility on I-20 was terrible and traffic was moving 15 mph. But I still soldiered on. Why? Because I'm a fan and probably a little insane. But I paid for the tickets and didn't want to waste them. I was thinking the entire time that it was a bad idea and that I should probably turn around but I didn't. What made it worse: the Hawks lost.

It was dangerous, but I didn't feel like I was at serious risk of dying. If my girlfriend had been with me, she would have never let me continue and honestly, I probably wouldn't have wanted to. It comes down to how far you're willing to take it. I might risk my own safety but never the safety of others.

Guest mashburn

In Feb. 2008, I had Hawks tickets for a game against the Cavs. I live in Augusta and it was snowing as hard as it has in years that day. The visibility on I-20 was terrible and traffic was moving 15 mph. But I still soldiered on. Why? Because I'm a fan and probably a little insane. But I paid for the tickets and didn't want to waste them. I was thinking the entire time that it was a bad idea and that I should probably turn around but I didn't. What made it worse: the Hawks lost.

It was dangerous, but I didn't feel like I was at serious risk of dying. If my girlfriend had been with me, she would have never let me continue and honestly, I probably wouldn't have wanted to. It comes down to how far you're willing to take it. I might risk my own safety but never the safety of others.

awesome. cause I have not been tested like that. my worst is rush hour traffic and leaving work early and take a big loss on not getting paid, and possibly missing a meal. but I agree with all you say.

thanks for showing me you are "risen up"

and thank you from the others who are risen up. I know the falcons would have you and us on the front row at every game if they could.

If, and only if your eagles make it to atlanta. Do not come cause not only is there drunks, but there is homeless people who try to steal your car, there is rednecks who carry guns and drink, there Is women who carry pepper spray, old guys with canes AKA hickory stick, but also people who would feed your qb to a pack of vicious dogs, and watch for robinson he hurts players (even when he doesn't mean to). And it's so bad here that it is to hot to make a blizzard. We are evil, you just don't even know how lucky you have it to only worry about drunks and snow....did I mention rush hour traffic. That is our h ell

So it's a thousand times worse here. SORRY, I REALLY AM

Yeah, but you guys have Waffle House down there so it evens out lol

I am glad that they postponed the Philly game. Philly fans at home are some of the worst fans in the world in terms of rude gestures/actions towards an opposing fan. Search Youtube for 49er fan Philly game snow. Absolute disgrace. I wish human beings had more class than that, but sadly it will never be that way.

In that incident, those two fans were drunk 25 year olds, who were talking trash, with a bullhorn, but obviously that wasn't on camera. Fan behavior in Philadelphia really depends on the week. That was a late season game against a terrible opponenet so the ticket sales were cheap for that one. There was a Falcons fan here, who went to the game earlier this year and came out unscathed.

I'm an Eagles fan, and some of the people here, make it seem like we eat our children

:wacko: How Are they chickens? They can't go to a game the NFL postponed. Can't even get into the stadium.

It wasn't the fans that postponed the game, it was the NFL.

How stupid would a fan be to show up at a locked stadium to prove he's a hard###? Let those ******** old men do that to show they are all tough.

shiningfrozen.jpg

Guest mashburn

Ok I hear a lot of purple say they won't go in a blizzard. But to those people, I ask what would you do at the max. There is a poll.

And to those who say people atte motions and don't deserve to breathe...lol. You do know everyone loves something differently, you might risk your life to see justin beiber, to go stand outside in the cold to get the newest xbox before everyone else, it might be to get that last turkey for thanksgiving cause you waited til the last day. Everyone has a passion for something, but they shouldn't have to be nicked down for it....well maybe the justin ones lol