Saints celebrate playoff birth on Falcons logo

whodatfeva

?? That is some nerve. After losing to the Falcons on MNF, a game where Ryan went 20-1 and the Falcons clinched the #1 seed, the Saints actually have the gall to taunt Falcon fans and the Falcon franchise by daring to stand upon the Falcon in the middle of the field and take a picture?! I'm outraged!!1

IT AIN'T NO BIG DEAL TO ME. THAT GAMES OVER.

I'M ZEROING IN ON CAROLINA. THATS OUR NEXT

GAME. WHEN YOU WIN .. YOU WIN .. WHEN YOU

LOSE YOU LOSE. EITHER WAY ... YOU MOVE ON. B)

As long as I have been lurking here you seem like a reasonable guy, your response is no big surprise.

All you saints fans should really get on your knees(I heard saints fans are used to that anyway)and thank our mods for providing you with a forum to go taunt falcons fans and rub it in, because god knows we were not given that option on any saints boards after we won the first meeting.

Rev is right, moving on. We can wrap up HFA, win the NFC South and we just got 7 pro-bowl players(though how Brees got in over Rodgers is a mystery). Besides this little hiccup we just had, life is good and its been a great season. See ya back in the dome maybe?(if you guys make it, heh).

All you saints fans should really get on your knees(I heard saints fans are used to that anyway)and thank our mods for providing you with a forum to go taunt falcons fans and rub it in, because god knows we were not given that option on any saints boards after we won the first meeting.

Rev is right, moving on. We can wrap up HFA, win the NFC South and we just got 7 pro-bowl players(though how Brees got in over Rodgers is a mystery). Besides this little hiccup we just had, life is good and its been a great season. See ya back in the dome maybe?(if you guys make it, heh).

Yeh I am really sorry we don't...

really? you want the stats for that?

So what let them cry! If they don't like it, next time do something about it!

"To the winner gets the spoils". After watching the vid linked by the OP, I think this is much ado about little. It wasn't like any of the players prentended to urniate or defacate on the logo (which would've have been way offside). I'm glad I saw the vid - now my curiosity is satiated.

I'm old school and I don't think what these guys did was classless (not even close); but was it classy? No.

"To the winner gets the spoils". After watching the vid linked by the OP, I think this is much ado about little. It wasn't like any of the players prentended to urniate or defacate on the logo (which would've have been way offside). I'm glad I saw the vid - now my curiosity is satiated.

I'm old school and I don't think what these guys did was classless (not even close); but was it classy? No.

IF they would have only done this to the falcons, i would agree about classless.

they have done this for every significant win this year and last!

IF they would have only done this to the falcons, i would agree about classless.

they have done this for every significant win this year and last!

Just to be clear I don't think them posing on the logo was classless. I read your coach's explanation of how it started with your LBs, how they have these pictures on the wall of their meeting room - I get it - it's a fond memory for a team that won an important road game.

In my books was it classy? As I said - no IMO. To me, when a team wins a big showdown like NO did on Monday, a classy exit would've been "we came, we saw, we won, we're going - deal with it".

Anyway, to me the vid is no big deal. And for the record, I winced at what Roddy tweeted leading up to the game - that was not classy.

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond