A Shot at Redemption

Cali-Falcon

Fellow Dirty Birds, I don't know why people are feared by the idea of Vick returning to the Dome. If anything he should be the scared one...

He is the reason why we started all over, and I'm GLAD we did. But we got EXTREMELY lucky on how well this rebuilding processes has turned out, kudos to Blank, TD, and Smitty. It's not like Favre returning to Lambeu, that situation was different because the Packers sort of kicked him to the curb. We gave Vick a contract extension worth over 100 million, which made him the richest man in the NFL and guess what he admitted that he wasn't even trying. He made us suffer through that horrendus 07 season, with the only positive being the emergence of Roddy White.

I hope he comes into the Dome so we have a shot at redemption.....

Fellow Dirty Birds, I don't know why people are feared by the idea of Vick returning to the Dome. If anything he should be the scared one...

He is the reason why we started all over, and I'm GLAD we did. But we got EXTREMELY lucky on how well this rebuilding processes has turned out, kudos to Blank, TD, and Smitty. It's not like Favre returning to Lambeu, that situation was different because the Packers sort of kicked him to the curb. We gave Vick a contract extension worth over 100 million, which made him the richest man in the NFL and guess what he admitted that he wasn't even trying. He made us suffer through that horrendus 07 season, with the only positive being the emergence of Roddy White.

I hope he comes into the Dome so we have a shot at redemption.....

No sir, we picked up Ovie also! Though I thought he was very underused until this year.