Saints celebration on falcons logo

MattyIcy

My apologies if already posted.....

Saints Celebrate Playoff Berth on Falcons Logo

Just look at his facial expressions during the speech.....such low class wanker! they knew EXACTLY what they were doing besides celebrations...

the end comments sums it all " if you dont like it.....too bad do something about it next time"

you effin bet on that!! There will be no better joy to us seeing your dreams shattered in GA DOME ....GOD willing we will see you in playoffs!

RISE UP!!!

Just look at his facial expressions during the speech.....such low class wanker! they knew EXACTLY what they were doing besides celebrations...

the end comments sums it all " if you dont like it.....too bad do something about it next time"

you effin bet on that!! There will be no better joy to us seeing your dreams shattered in GA DOME ....GOD willing we will see you in playoffs!

RISE UP!!!

kinda funny they'd do that after all the commotion about Roddy's twitter account.

good luck to them in the playoffs. they'll need to win a game before they earn the right to come back to ATL.

the end comments sums it all " if you dont like it.....too bad do something about it next time" you effin bet on that!! There will be no better joy to us seeing your dreams shattered in GA DOME ....GOD willing we will see you in playoffs!

RISE UP!!!

Like come out of the locker room with baseball bats next time. The putrid part is that we beat them IN THEIR HOME earlier and did no such disrespect. Someone should slap their mommas for raising such disrespectful punks.

kinda funny they'd do that after all the commotion about Roddy's twitter account.

good luck to them in the playoffs. they'll need to win a game before they earn the right to come back to ATL.

after seeing this.....I really want them to win & come back to our DOME!

after seeing this.....I really want them to win & come back to our DOME!

I heard them talking on the radio about it and honestly could see wanting to commemorate big events like making the playoffs...so I didn't really think anything of it. Now as others when I hear the comment about doing something about it next time? He evidently forgot about the first meeting this year in their home. He evidently forgot how hard they had to work to get that win.

I guess maybe we should take this as a sign of respect..again, I'm flattered. Why else would you do it? Your division rival has had a better record then you...then most of the NFL all season and you beat them by 3...avenging a 3 point loss from earlier in the season...I guess why wouldn't you?

On the flipside...did the lowly Falcons take pics when they clinched the playoffs on center field? Nope. They can call us classless and whatever else they want, but did ANY of the other teams or will any of the other teams do the same? Probably not. Go to the locker room and celebrate with your teammates and realize you still have to go win one more and get ready for the first week of the playoffs.

Sportsmanship and class is one thing I like about our Falcons team this year.

When we beat them again this year, we'll have a reason to celebrate and take pics on OUR field as NFC Champs.

So, yes, I hope we meet them again this year...and trust me, so do the Falcons.

honestly, what's to be mad about. Roddy spoke they came in and won. as far as I'm concerned, save all the talking until you got the hardware to quiet people. the player with the ring wins all arguments

I know I'm gonna get **** for it, but I agree. Talk up a storm, back it up. It sucks, but it was a humbling experience. Talk all the **** you want after we get the **** Super Bowl ring. JMO

Should the Saints and Falcons meet again in the playoffs--very probable--can you just imagine just before the opening kickoff the AV guy at the Georgia Dome playing the last comments of "...if you don't like it--do something about it" on each of the large overhead screens?

If someone has a contact perhaps they could suggest this to fire our fans and players up throughout the game? Then, follow this video up immediately with the noise indicator!

I heard them talking on the radio about it and honestly could see wanting to commemorate big events like making the playoffs...so I didn't really think anything of it. Now as others when I hear the comment about doing something about it next time? He evidently forgot about the first meeting this year in their home. He evidently forgot how hard they had to work to get that win.

I guess maybe we should take this as a sign of respect..again, I'm flattered. Why else would you do it? Your division rival has had a better record then you...then most of the NFL all season and you beat them by 3...avenging a 3 point loss from earlier in the season...I guess why wouldn't you?

On the flipside...did the lowly Falcons take pics when they clinched the playoffs on center field? Nope. They can call us classless and whatever else they want, but did ANY of the other teams or will any of the other teams do the same? Probably not. Go to the locker room and celebrate with your teammates and realize you still have to go win one more and get ready for the first week of the playoffs.

Sportsmanship and class is one thing I like about our Falcons team this year.

When we beat them again this year, we'll have a reason to celebrate and take pics on OUR field as NFC Champs.

So, yes, I hope we meet them again this year...and trust me, so do the Falcons.

I'm with you. It's kind of funny to me that the Saints and their fans are so over the moon about this win. Kind of telling as to how they view us really.

I'm not so bent out of shape about it like some other fans. I leave the Monday Night loss feeling better about our chances on getting to Dallas then I did going in. (Strange, I know...)

So let them celebrate earning a season split...we're thinking bigger.

I'm with you. It's kind of funny to me that the Saints and their fans are so over the moon about this win. Kind of telling as to how they view us really.

I'm not so bent out of shape about it like some other fans. I leave the Monday Night loss feeling better about our chances on getting to Dallas then I did going in. (Strange, I know...)

So let them celebrate earning a season split...we're thinking bigger.

In some ways I do too but mostly because of a tremendous defensive performance against an elite QB piloting and elite offense. Take away the fumble by our center and the Saints have one legitimate drive the entire game--unfortunately for us, their last drive before running out the clock.

I'm still puzzled by our offense. By now we should be clicking on all cylinders and something is just misfiring and I think it is the OC's approach on first downs when an opponent is clearly dedicated to stopping Michael Turner.

honestly, what's to be mad about. Roddy spoke they came in and won. as far as I'm concerned, save all the talking until you got the hardware to quiet people. the player with the ring wins all arguments

I dont live in the past......2010 PLAYOFFS are still about to start.

The fact is, we are a better team then Saints - record speaks for itself.

ONE NITE will NOT take away anything or change the core foundation of this team.

But, what will change after this loss is "preparation" to eliminate this threat premanently in playoffs.

Edited by MattyIcy

I dont live in the past......2011 PLAYOFFS are still about to start.

The fact is, we are a better team then Saints - record speaks for itself.

ONE NITE will NOT take away anything or change the core foundation of this team.

But, what will change after this loss is "preparation" to eliminate this threat premanently in playoffs.

apparently you live in the future! the 2010 playoffs havent even started yet and you talking about 2011

been awhile since i've posted-- but there's more to this story than others previously noted:

My link

Atlanta Falcons

Falcons ticked with Saints for posing on their logo

12:37 pm December 29, 2010, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

The Falcons are ticked off about the Saints posing for pictures on the team’s logo.

Also, Saints defensive end Remi Ayodele told CBSSportsline’s Pete Prisco that he urinated on the Falcons’ logo.

The Saints were celebrating after beating the Falcons 17-14 and securing a spot in the playoffs.

After the game, the Falcons were unaware of the Saints celebration. The team didn’t practice on Tuesday or Wednesday.

However, one team official, did speak with NewOrleans.com’s Brian Allee-Walsh about the Saints’ celebration.

“Believe me, that didn’t go unnoticed, not just by our players and coaches but by our owner (Arthur Blank) and front office people,” the Falcons’ official said. “It did not go unnoticed and it will be remembered.”

Ironically, if the playoffs break a certain way, the Saints could return to the Georgia Dome for a divisional round playoff game.

In order for the Saints and Falcons to have a rematch at the Georgia Dome, the Falcons need to beat Carolina to secure the top seed. The Saints would then have to beat the NFC West winner in the wildcard round to get a return visit to the Georgia Dome.

–D. Orlando Ledbetter

I understand there are rivalries-- players and/or teams have a STRONG dislike, if not hatred for another. BUT- despite these feelings, there's also a mutual respect between competitors, or so I thought. These actions were sickening, unprofessional, and truly classless. the NFL universe raised these men upon their shoulders when they won the trophy- they had overcome tragedy, and stood proud. I hope you're proud now, "Aint's"-- these birds will "Rise Up" and when, not if, you return, believe me- we'll remember.

Edited by grampataz

I just read an article that said Vilma had a prostitute n the visitors locker room!

Reggie and Pierre were tagging some of the falcon cheer leaders n A. blanks office!

Holy ****! Lance Moore left an upper decker n coach smittys dressing room!

Im sure they must be tipping pimps like you well.....short lived success celebrations on falcons...its all good mate!