Who Else is Just Happy For Ovie and Weems?

I didn't think these guys had a shot at getting in the Pro Bowl.

Ovie paves the way for the NFC's leading rusher and Weems is the NFC's leading kickoff average and a helluva tackler on special teams.

Just when I figured they'd go unnoticed they got their honors. Congrats to all 7 players, but especially those 2 for getting notice!

lots of people were questioning that big payday he got...

he's worth every penny..

he has an energy and passion for the game that spreads to other players on offense. He absolutely LOVES laying pancakes and will take doing that over carry the ball every down.

And if you ever talk to him at training camp he is hilarious. Just a great person all around.

he is a huge part of our running game. glad we have him as a nasty mauler.

he has an energy and passion for the game that spreads to other players on offense. He absolutely LOVES laying pancakes and will take doing that over carry the ball every down.

And if you ever talk to him at training camp he is hilarious. Just a great person all around.

why is a guy like him overlooked? he may be small, but dude skys to get ints.

He's overshadowed by other players.

I don't think enough people know about him. He should have made it this year, but if he plays next year like he did this year, he will make it ;)

Keep up the good work Grimetime! You da' man! :D

yeah- im really glad our D is stepping up. and hes a big part of it. i remeber the days where we would get absolutely gashed in the run game. we couldnt stop any one from running on us. im proud of our d now.

quote name='GridironFalcon' date='29 December 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1293600679' post='5943602']

He's overshadowed by other players.

I don't think enough people know about him. He should have made it this year, but if he plays next year like he did this year, he will make it ;)

Keep up the good work Grimetime! You da' man! :D

Yeah, Weems and Ovie are the 2 I'm most excited for. Ovie gets over looked because of guys like Laron McClain who is a very good player but not near the blocker Ovie is. He gets attention because they use him as a running back and a receiver. Ovie is a straight up old school drill yo a** Fullback.

Weems is the ******* man and deserves to go to the Pro Bowl as much as anyone on the team. To be among the best returners in the league AND be one of the best gunners? Straight ****in' ballin.

Sucks that Babs was snubbed again though.

I'm really happy for Ovie! He absolutely deserves it! I'm surprised but happy for Weems. I didn't think he would have made it.

As for the ones that didn't make it, Babs getting shafted again really pisses me off. It is a popularity contest after all and we get practically zero pub.

I also think that Grimes got jobbed!

Well I'm happy for all of em but none as much as the little engine that could.

Bethune freakin Cookman? You kiddin me right?

Buddy is a top kick returner and a gunner that has delivered several plays in 2010.

He is also a 5th WR. I might be wrong but I don't think he has ever dropped a pass. Plus he has a couple receiving TDs. Geez.

Dude is a lion. Don't sleep on him. Weemawak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMwu_gXK7Q