VICK GOT A LITTLE PAY BACK TONIGHT

Big Marc

I think he faked some of that limping as to hide the fact that he played bad. He looks like the Vick of old lately that teams have figured out how to attack him.

basically you don't give him 5 seconds because that's enough time for Jackson to get open. Jackson is not a good route runner and relies on just outrunning the DB and getting open, don't give him time to and Vick can't make a quick decision or good throw.

I think he faked some of that limping as to hide the fact that he played bad. He looks like the Vick of old lately that teams have figured out how to attack him.

basically you don't give him 5 seconds because that's enough time for Jackson to get open. Jackson is not a good route runner and relies on just outrunning the DB and getting open, don't give him time to and Vick can't make a quick decision or good throw.

so so very true

Vick has a leg contusion courtesy of the Minnesota Vikings D! I really don't think the eagles will be coming to town anytime soon. GO FALCONS!

losing tonight was a HUGE loss for them. now they have to win 3 games instead of 2 to get to the Super Bowl. they also have to play on the road in Round 2. and by losing and allowing CHI to clinch the 2nd seed, they make it easier for the Packers to win and make it in as the 6th seed.

GB has already beaten PHI in Philly. their D has given up the fewest points in the NFL and Rodgers seems to have no ill-effects from his concussion. that will be a dandy of a wild-card game!

faking? lol

dude was beat up constantly tonight. he was gimpy after the first series and they kept attacking and punishing him.

faking, lol again

faking? lol

dude was beat up constantly tonight. he was gimpy after the first series and they kept attacking and punishing him.

faking, lol again

It's like Favre, he'll act fine if he makes a good play, but every bad throw he'll start limping and acting like he's in severe pain. He looked just fine on his TD run and celebration.

He isn't faking. I'm sure he's very beat up. There's no way he should play next week if I'm Andy Reid.

PHI's choke job tonight screwed up the competitiveness of the last week of the season.

CHI clinches #2 seed, they have nothing to gain @ GB, who will be fighting for a spot.

PHI locked into #3 seed, they have nothing to gain against DAL, and Reid would be wise to rest Vick. every play that he's on the field only increases the chances of him getting injured and knocked out of the playoffs altogether.

Philly is going to have a tough time making it to ATL now. GB and then the Bears in Chicago is a very tough road for them. We just might see the Pack again in round 2, and that's a toughie. I don't think there are any gimmes in this year's NFC playoffs except the NFC West team.

Philly is going to have a tough time making it to ATL now. GB and then the Bears in Chicago is a very tough road for them. We just might see the Pack again in round 2, and that's a toughie. I don't think there are any gimmes in this year's NFC playoffs except the NFC West team.

yup and Vicks offensive line is horrible. I thought he would be on IR by the end of the game. Dont give him time to get the ball to jackson an you win. The eagles oline couldnt pick up the corner blitzes or anything and their defense Let Joe webbies run all over them.

yup and Vicks offensive line is horrible. I thought he would be on IR by the end of the game. Dont give him time to get the ball to jackson an you win. The eagles oline couldnt pick up the corner blitzes or anything and their defense Let Joe webbies run all over them.

Hmmmmmmm....I never heard you complain about this before. Now Vick Oline is horrible. Remember he has better weapons with the Eagles. Everything is in place for him. So don't come over here crying Vick Hugger.

Joe Webb didn't run all over them, he made a couple of runs but mostly he had timely completions and 0 turnovers...

All I saw tonight was Vick playing like the Vick of old and it's a shame the Vikings DB's have such terrible hands

exactly what i was thinking. He was definitely faking it. As soon as he threw bad passes or messed up he gets up limping, but when he completes a pass he walks normal/without limping to the next ball spot.

exactly what i was thinking. He was definitely faking it. As soon as he threw bad passes or messed up he gets up limping, but when he completes a pass he walks normal/without limping to the next ball spot.

naw come on dude, did u watch the game? from his first play, the scramble he was limping after gettin hit and he kept gettin rocked all game, their offensive line is quite horrible to put it mildly

Vick usually makes his line look bad. I've heard players say the same thing, that his style of play makes it harder to protect as they never know exactly where he's going to be. That's why he was sacked 45 times a season here.

By contrast Ryan makes his line look better than they are. They talk about how much easier he is to pass protect for since he gets rid of the ball so quickly.

The best players elevate the play of those around him. Looks like things turned out much better for us in the end.

Vick usually makes his line look bad. I've heard players say the same thing, that his style of play makes it harder to protect as they never know exactly where he's going to be. That's why he was sacked 45 times a season here.

By contrast Ryan makes his line look better than they are. They talk about how much easier he is to pass protect for since he gets rid of the ball so quickly.

The best players elevate the play of those around him. Looks like things turned out much better for us in the end.

So who did Ryan make look better Monday night?

quite true. How many times have they did that same play, esp just to open games. Vick rolls left, one of his speed guys goes full out downfield, vick slings it as hard as he can. But if it works, keep slingin' I guess.