Anyone see the Falcons jerseys segment on 11 Alive news tonight?

Uga_dog1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many people I have heard say that the falcons did Vick wrong. What were we suppose to do lose three years and wait for Vick to get out of jail?

I hear that all the time too! One of my relatives said that to me today, no joke. I just don't get their logic. How in the H*** did the org do him wrong? For once, I would like a legit answer <_<

As I have previously stated I believe Vick got what he deserved from the legal system, paid his debt, and now with a clean slate should be afforded the opportunity to achieve what ever this great country can offer. Plus, he appears to be genuinely humbled by it all and has admitted to his shortcomings and his actions--not just his words--indicate a changed man. I wish him the best personally and professionally, except when he plays the Falcons!

But...

I believe that any person that is a current or former Atlanta Falcon fan that has turned their back on this city and team and are pulling for Vick solely as a "pay back" are the lowest form of human existence and I guarantee you where you to check the rap sheets of those buying his jersey for this reason you'd find the evidence to support my assertion. More so, this is an absolute slap in the face of the current Falcon players (the great majority of players) and all our coaches that were not even on this team and played with Vick when he took his last snap as the Falcon QB in 2006.

11 Alive news had a segment on the sale of NFL jerseys in the Atlanta area tonight. It was very interesting. The top selling jersey in Atlanta is still Vick. Vick's Eagles jersey sales are 2:1 over Ryan, Gonzalez, Roddy, and Turner. :angry:

This is off the topic of the thread so please forgive me. I can't start a new topic yet. Is there any talk of Atlanta going back to the red helmets? I always liked them over the solid black ones you guys have worn since the Glanville years. Call me old school but I always thought those uniforms back in the Bartkawski years were sharp.

11 Alive news had a segment on the sale of NFL jerseys in the Atlanta area tonight. It was very interesting. The top selling jersey in Atlanta is still Vick. Vick's Eagles jersey sales are 2:1 over Ryan, Gonzalez, Roddy, and Turner. angry.gif

Listen up yo... Man, Its really hard to believe that there are that many losers living in the past. Sooner or later they will eventually catch up with the times. These old timers just need a little bit mo time to catch up and start stylin' with latest Ryan fashion statement in Atlanta. Everybody in the ATL knows it aint cool to wear them old vick threads man! They just make you look out of touch with the times baby. Unless you live in Philly, strollin with a 7 on yo back shows you aint got the coin to upgrade to the new, spine-chilla, #2, ice-o-mattic strut gear. It wont be long tho. This A-train aint stoppin for a long time homey cuz u cant go back to da future foo... Now if it takes some cracka like me here in Houston, Texas to lay this all out... then summa yall need more help than I thought man.biggrin.gif

This is off the topic of the thread so please forgive me. I can't start a new topic yet. Is there any talk of Atlanta going back to the red helmets? I always liked them over the solid black ones you guys have worn since the Glanville years. Call me old school but I always thought those uniforms back in the Bartkawski years were sharp.

Unlike many years ago when there was only two uniforms--road and away--using the same red helmet there seams to be multiple uniform option (retro, black Jerseys, red jerseys, black pants,white pants, etc) now with 2-3 helmet options. I haven't heard of any talk to go back or change to anything as a standard.

Regardless, from this point forward this season I'm only concerned with the final scores! cool.gif

Listen up yo... Man, Its really hard to believe that there are that many losers living in the past. Sooner or later they will eventually catch up with the times. These old timers just need a little bit mo time to catch up and start stylin' with latest Ryan fashion statement in Atlanta. Everybody in the ATL knows it aint cool to wear them old vick threads man! They just make you look out of touch with the times baby. Unless you live in Philly, strollin with a 7 on yo back shows you aint got the coin to upgrade to the new, spine-chilla, #2, ice-o-mattic strut gear. It wont be long tho. This A-train aint stoppin for a long time homey cuz u cant go back to da future foo... Now if it takes some cracka like me here in Houston, Texas to lay this all out... then summa yall need more help than I thought man.biggrin.gif

Touché!

I wonder how they count those half Eagles/half Falcon jerseys.

But i was walking through the Underground Mall yesterday and there's a stand with nothing but shirts like "Vicktimized: Back for Revenge!" and "ATL Still Belongs to #7"

Anyone that buys that garbage is a moron

Yeah, but it was a shop in Discover Mills where the Jersey was selling out. So it's not just the Underground.

yea i saw it

these Vick Nut Huggers wont be happy till The Falcons move to LA

Southern Cali would Cherrish M Ryan and the Falcons

M Vick, we saw the real M Vick play tonight

and heard the real M Vick a few days ago when he said i should be MVP

hes a Disgrace

and his Fans are Worse

Would these "Vick Nut Huggers" be the one that voted him to start in the Pro Bowl? What's so wrong with Vick, casually and calmly saying, "Man, you put me on the spot...but I'll have to say...Me" :D