Who would have thought our most important game of the season...

Master Exploder

We lost last night. How do you come to that conclusion?

All it takes is a pencil bro. You can pencil in an NFL win in under three seconds. Like the one 98% of this board penciled in last night. 99.9899% have penciled in the Pantie win. I believe they will try to bring it. I don't think they will roll over for us. I'm sure the Eaglets penciled in that MIN game.

It won't happen. Keep in mind that our last meeting was our 3rd road game in four weeks and was after the trip to the Bucs game. We were bound to be a little road weary for a moment or two. And we still won.

We'll be at home this game and have the added benefit of being pissed off at the world for last night's loss. I see the Panthers going down hard.

If we lost to the Panthers I wouldn't even want to go to the playoffs because we wouldn't deserve it.

You gotta be kiddin me bro.

We are already guaranteed a playoff game. I am certainly looking forward to it. The question is will it be at home or on the road.

The Panties will be trying to influence that. Trust me. I fully expect them to bring a good plan in here Sunday. This is a division game. An NFCS game. You should know that NFCS games are battles. No matter what the record is.

You gotta be kiddin me bro.

We are already guaranteed a playoff game. I am certainly looking forward to it. The question is will it be at home or on the road.

The Panties will be trying to influence that. Trust me. I fully expect them to bring a good plan in here Sunday. This is a division game. An NFCS game. You should know that NFCS games are battles. No matter what the record is.

What he said!!!