seems like a good idea, but I'm sure Coach has more confidence in Williams even though he didn't execute he was in position to make the play. I honestly would even take a look at Coleman.

I suspect Coleman is on the outer here to be honest and to put him on the field now would be because of injury to DeCoud or Moore.I was disappointed in Williams and those Sack misses but obviously the coaching staff feel he is a better option than Owens,Coleman just doesn't have the speed for me so I think not.

I'm pretty sure the coaches will have Williams doing tackling drills this week. They need to put Spoon on the same diet of drills.

It's funny u bring up Spoon in this conversation... He definitely needs to focus on wrapping up and tackling the QB rather than throwing his body at him. He also did this against Josh Freeman the last game we played them.

I think William Moore or Dunta Robinson blitzing would have gotten the job done ;)

Sending Dunta would create too much a hole in coverage. I honestly think that Owens is more nimble and would excel at staying with a quaterback instead of throwing his body at him and allowing them to step up. With Brian Williams, it looked like he took his shot and it was going to be hit or miss. All Brees has to do was drop back far enough so that when Williams got there, he could easily step up. With Chris Owens, I don't think Brees would have had that option. Owens wouldn't necessarily throw his body at him but rather chase him down. Brees can not outrun or step away from Owens like he did with Williams.

Sending Dunta would create too much a hole in coverage. I honestly think that Owens is more nimble and would excel at staying with a quaterback instead of throwing his body at him and allowing them to step up. With Brian Williams, it looked like he took his shot and it was going to be hit or miss. All Brees has to do was drop back far enough so that when Williams got there, he could easily step up. With Chris Owens, I don't think Brees would have had that option. Owens wouldn't necessarily throw his body at him but rather chase him down. Brees can not outrun or step away from Owens like he did with Williams.

I agree with this statement. Owens IMO is more physical than Williams and a better tackler. And we won't even

mention the speed. I still think we will see big things from Owens next year. Tim Lewis even said he was high

on Owens when he first got here. I would also watch out for Franks in the "near" future. Check out Owens tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leeodGyR958&NR=1