Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

The Eagles Have Been Figured Out

168 posts in this topic

Oh ye of little faith. I just don't know how you guys could doubt the great Joe Webb.

:lol::lol::lol:

Joe Webb sounds like a fake name. maybe Donovan McNabb lost 50lbs and has been playing for the Vikes on the down low.

:lol::lol::lol:

Joe Webb sounds like a fake name. maybe Donovan McNabb lost 50lbs and has been playing for the Vikes on the down low.

Joe Webb sounds like a Madden generated name. I think I have a Joe Webb on my team actually.

giants really get the short end of this one.

if the vikings hold on here then the bears clinch a first round bye. they play next week at 4 while the falcons play at 1. unless the panthers upset the falcons then the bears will be locked into the number 2 seed and will have nothing to play for.

eagles could end up hurting the giants two weeks in a row.

I want to shoot Cris Collinsworth every time he uses ridiculous hyperbole. "That is one of the single greatest runs I've seen all year!"

giants really get the short end of this one.

if the vikings hold on here then the bears clinch a first round bye. they play next week at 4 while the falcons play at 1. unless the panthers upset the falcons then the bears will be locked into the number 2 seed and will have nothing to play for.

eagles could end up hurting the giants two weeks in a row.

hmph! see what you've done now, you're gonna make little Eli cry...

http://beargoggleson.com/files/2010/10/eli_manning_10.0.0.0x0.400x525.jpeg

LeSean McCoy is just sick.

This Eagles team is just freaking crazy good at the skill positions. That's the real key to Vick's success.

If that were the case there'd be no drop off with Kolb.

If that were the case there'd be no drop off with Kolb.

and there wasn't when they played the Falcons.

the more Vick plays, the worse his stats are getting. don't get me wrong, still a GREAT season, but he started off 11 TDs and 0 INTs.

since then, 10 TDs and 6 INTS. and that's not counting the fumbles, like the two tonight.

w/o Jackson and McCoy, Vick would look more like he did in ATL. he'd make spectacular plays, but his mistakes would be magnified more without other speedsters to pick up his slack.