Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

The Eagles Have Been Figured Out

168 posts in this topic

They're as figured out as we were last night. HOw many times are you guys gonna claim this? :rolleyes:

Does the Saints offense usually score more than 2 TDs?

still hoping for the first round bye. the saints have not played well @ nfc west teams this year.

what those games at the beginning of the season when they could have lost to any team? that's in the past, and Saints get every team's best effort for which they have now adjusted to so it seems..

williams and weatherspoon were both horrible at wrapping up the qb. should have had at least 3-4 more sacks last night. vick will destroy you if you don't wrap up.

Williams needs to watch the tape of Winfield to see how to properly blitz and tackle.

what those games at the beginning of the season when they could have lost to any team? that's in the past, and Saints get every team's best effort for which they have now adjusted to so it seems..

and the refs too, right?

i don't know about figured out but the vick is struggling big time against the vikings tonight.

crazy with all the playmakers he has around him.

I don't know if I'd say we've learned anything new. The best chance against Vick has always been to blitz him heavy from the outside. Everybody knows that. The problem is you have to catch him if he escapes up the middle.

I just turned this game on but it seems like the Vikes must be doing a pretty good job with that tonight.

I don't know if I'd say we've learned anything new. The best chance against Vick has always been to blitz him heavy from the outside. Everybody knows that. The problem is you have to catch him if he escapes up the middle.

I just turned this game on but it seems like the Vikes must be doing a pretty good job with that tonight.

but the Vikings suck

Well taking last night as a prime example, I would say yes

and the black pants with white jerseys are bad luck, otherwise the saints would have beat the falcons in week 3, right?

You pressure any QB, I don't care how good and you will greatly reduce their effectiveness.

Our game against the Saints and the Vikings game against the Eagles are textbook on how to make a QB ineffective.

You pressure any QB, I don't care how good and you will greatly reduce their effectiveness.

Our game against the Saints and the Vikings game against the Eagles are textbook on how to make a QB ineffective.

Brees was ineffective?