I hate to say it BUT...

The Vent King

We were rolling along to well. Some egos, heads, and mouths (this means YOU Roddy) were probably getting a little big and we needed one more disappointing game to remind us NOTHING is promised and you need 2 go after it all the time. Time to refocus and better now than when it really matters. Don't get me wrong, other than those missed sacks, the D was getting after it real HARD. The offense not so much, BUT I totally believe we will take this frustration out on the Panties and be more than tuned up for a great run in the playoffs!

It's almost cool to see all these Aints fans yuck it up and show the lack of class on our boards and ajc blogs they always do as far as I'm concerned cause it's going to make it that much more sweet when their season ends in the Dome three weekends from now and I'm there in person to see it. Don't fret Falcon fam, let em talk cause when we end their reign a couple of weeks from now we'll have plenty crow to serve em. No disrespect and hats off to those Aints players cause they got it done especially Brees aka "Whoudini" (cause he kept escaping sure sack after sack), it's just those fans I can't wait to silence....GO FALCONS!!

As for them fans, see ya in the tourney chumps...enjoy this victory against us cause IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. Yea, I said it!

11582431_gal.jpg

"Remember it, write it down, take a picture, I DON'T GIVE A ****"

Edited by DBFever2

We were rolling along to well. Some egos, heads, and mouths (this means YOU Roddy) were probably getting a little big and we needed one more disappointing game to remind us NOTHING is promised and you need 2 go after it all the time. Time to refocus and better now than when it really matters. Don't get me wrong, other than those missed sacks, the D was getting after it real HARD. The offense not so much, BUT I totally believe we will take this frustration out on the Panties and be more than tuned up for a great run in the playoffs!

It's almost cool to see all these Aints fans yuck it up and show the lack of class on our boards and ajc blogs they always do as far as I'm concerned cause it's going to make it that much more sweet when their season ends in the Dome three weekends from now and I'm there in person to see it. Don't fret Falcon fam, let em talk cause when we end their reign a couple of weeks from now we'll have plenty crow to serve em. No disrespect and hats off to those Aints players cause they got it done especially Brees aka "Whoudini" (cause he kept escaping sure sack after sack), it's just those fans I can't wait to silence....GO FALCONS!!

As for them fans, see ya in the tourney chumps...enjoy this victory against us cause IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. Yea, I said it!

11582431_gal.jpg

some times you need a good swift kick in the a** to get your attention and get going, thanks Saints for the wake up call we are ready now

some times you need a good swift kick in the a** to get your attention and get going, thanks Saints for the wake up call we are ready now

exactly what i was thinking. I garuntee MM has offensive shchemes that he is saving for the problems. Things no teams have seen yet. Hopefully we haven't seen the end of our blitz schemes either. I loved the defensive look.

yea I was talking with my son a few weeks back and we were both almost ashamed, because we were thinking how we might just need a loss before the playoffs as a reality check. Better to get that check while you still have the opportunity to make some adjustments. I just wish it didn't have to be against the aints.

agreed. +1

yea I was talking with my son a few weeks back and we were both almost ashamed, because we were thinking how we might just need a loss before the playoffs as a reality check. Better to get that check while you still have the opportunity to make some adjustments. I just wish it didn't have to be against the aints.

Pretty much my exact feelings, +1.

11582431_gal.jpg

I agree 1000% not to mention we won't take out our starters next week and not play a meaningful game for 2wks.

Couldn't have said it better...

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING LAST NIGHT TO. IT'S BETTER TO GET THAT LOSS OUT OF THE WAY, INSTEAD OF LATER. WE WERE DUE FOR A LOSS AS OUR WIN STREAK WAS GETTING LONG! NOW, JUST PLAY OUR GAME NEXT WEEK, GET A WIN, AND NO HARM, NO FOUL! WE ARE IN THE SAME SPOT AS WERE BEFORE WE PLAYED THE SAINTS.

Plus let's face it, we're in uncharted waters for this team and we probably don't need to be too far removed from a loss before the playoffs. Kinda like we need the fresh taste of a defeat right before we make the SB run.

Edited by lifelongfalconfan11

Yep, and it almost cost them everything. I'll take this one loss now, that can help, but 3 in a row is bad for any team. Credit to the saints for taking advantage but the vikings handed the superbowl bid to the saints.

No it didn't, and the Saints made plays in the NFCCG just like they did last night when it mattered.

No it didn't, and the Saints made plays in the NFCCG just like they did last night when it mattered.

I didn't say they didn't deserve it, in fact I said credit to the saints for taking advantage, but the Vikings clearly gave that game away.

Turnovers: Vikings 5, NO 1

Yards: Vikings 475, NO 257

Passing Yards: Vikings 310, NO 189

Rushing Yards: Vikings 165, NO 68

TOP: Vikings 36:49, NO 27:56

Again, just so it's clear, the saints won the game, they deserved it, the vikings squandered their otherwise dominating performance by pissing it all away, they did not deserve it. But my point is that the saints got in a funk that they didn't get out of until they were in the super bowl, to me that goes back to losing 3 straight to end the season after appearing near invincible.

Surely you're not going to argue that's how the saints played all season and in the super bowl because honestly that's really selling them short.

I read an article today that has Jamaal Anderson and Abe saying pretty much what you posted. I admit, I was a lil down today. I couldn't bear watch ESPN :lol:; but like I told my (dumb Saints loving) boyfriend yesterday, I'd rather it be now than in January. I also told him not to get carried away, because if we hadn't made that one, HUGE mistake, we would have more than likely won that game. I don't care what NOLA says, they know it too.

Rise Up! Go Falcons!