Falcons have truly risen up

Peria

Overlooked in all this... i thought the falcons were screwed for YEARS after we lost vick. i was ready to be that die hard fan of the team that was in the dumps for years.

The falcons are 12-3. 12-3!!!!

This is one of our best seasons ever as a franchise. and we have done it in the best division in football, with 3 teams that have gone to the superbowl in the last decade.

The pro-bowl roster just came out and we have 7 members going to hawii. thats more than any other team in the NFL.

THANK YOU FALCONS FOR AN AMAZING SEASON

Lets continue to RISE UP!

Guest mashburn

Hopefully the NFC will need to find SEVEN alternates :lol:

brees will be a option, but we all know jimmy clausen will be better then breesy. heck matt moore has a better chance of going then brees

IS your life so truly pathetic that you had to jump on the Katrina bandwagon and join the former bagheads and then join this board just to troll us about this victory despite the fact this same team has beaten you once this season and without two uncharacteristic fumbles would have swept you. You get one win and you join another teams board just to talk crap but your 16 posts tells me you were way to scared to talk before you won. You have no pride or self-respect and your truly pathetic. If we win next week I can assure you I won't be joining any panthers boards and no matter how many times we beat your boys I won't go to your board to gloat either, because unlike you I was raised with the slightest degree of class. Go join a Saints message board were someone actually cares what you have to say troll.

Guest eyehatethefalclowns

IS your life so truly pathetic that you had to jump on the Katrina bandwagon and join the former bagheads and then join this board just to troll us about this victory despite the fact this same team has beaten you once this season and without two uncharacteristic fumbles would have swept you. You get one win and you join another teams board just to talk crap but your 16 posts tells me you were way to scared to talk before you won. You have no pride or self-respect and your truly pathetic. If we win next week I can assure you I won't be joining any panthers boards and no matter how many times we beat your boys I won't go to your board to gloat either, because unlike you I was raised with the slightest degree of class. Go join a Saints message board were someone actually cares what you have to say troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq1XZSzZUVQ replace yourself with Smitty

Why even reply? He is a mentally handicapped swamper. There is no talking to him. He dosen't understand the Falcons are still top seed and still 1st in the NFCS. He dosen't understand the game. He sees that shiny new W and just pops off. While we're enjoying the bye week his "team" will be fighting for their lives.

Guest eyehatethefalclowns

The scene was one of celebration, New Orleans Saints players dancing and taking pictures on the Atlanta Falcons logo late Monday night at the Georgia Dome, in uniform no less.

As they ran back into the tunnel, pictures taken, dances completed, smiles wide, I asked one of the players what that was all about.

"I ****** on the Falcons logo," Saints defensive tackle Remi Ayodele said.

Why even reply? He is a mentally handicapped swamper. There is no talking to him. He dosen't understand the Falcons are still top seed and still 1st in the NFCS. He dosen't understand the game. He sees that shiny new W and just pops off. While we're enjoying the bye week his "team" will be fighting for their lives.

I'm more baffled at the fact that their rednecked fans actually have enough to afford internet in the first place.. let alone use a computation device