While it would have been nice to beat the aints....

I've been here reading and posting. Been over in Rival Central arguing with aints fans. I've had enough but I'm going to post one final thought before I vacate the boards for a day or two.

My post title basically says it all. I know everyone is upset that we lost to the aints. I'm upset in with the way we lost because I feel the whole game turned on a couple of fluke plays where we made mistakes that are uncharacteristic of our football team.

aints fans won't admit that they were lucky to get out of here last night with a win, they want to strut around and beat their chest. Makes them feel important I guess.

It is not the end of the world that we lost though. In the grand scheme of things, it is probably one of the most inconsequential losses we have ever had. aints HAD to have that game. We didn't. Beat the panties in our place and this loss means absolutely nothing.

End of story.

I'm still at a lost..what ..we anits done what.You guys should be the aints. we got us 1 you aint got 1. :lol:

After watching this game again this afternoon- you certainly have nothing to beat your chest about....but we thank you for providing the motivation for round 3...if you make it back to ATL.

Probably the most inconsequential loss that anyone ever posted about 30 times in one day, even!

It meant about as much to the fans as week three did. It was sweet when the Falcons won in New Orleans and I am sure it was sweet for Saints fans when their team won here. From a team perspective, as long as they beat the Panthers it is no biggie. HFA is what they want and if they had beaten the Saints, I doubt that the starters would have even played this Sunday.

I'm still at a lost..what ..we anits done what.You guys should be the aints. we got us 1 you aint got 1. :lol:

The "AINTS" is a name reserved for y'all, after Monday you guys can't talk, and when we get our "1" the AINTS can't say a word unless they get "2" and everybody knows that won't happen

im still ticked about the game that 4th and 6 keeps replayingin my mind. I'm sorry yall all yall saying this game doesn't mean anything imo are WRONG!

and we didn't lose this game

Mike Smith Conceded a Home Game To The Saints On Primetime National Television!

and now instead of playing to win

now we can't rest our starters against carolina and now instead of 2 weeks rest only 1

and now we got saints fans talking recklessly like they gave us a beat down in our house

we have the saints posing on the logo after the game.

again we go for it on 4th and 6 if we don't make it fine WE TRIED TO WIN but nah we were like "ahhh here ya go saints"

Screw beating the panthers our backups could do that.The Saints game meant more