Assume.................a dangerous word

Bring It

Assume - a definition of the word from Oxford American Dictionary :

1. To take as true or sure to happen, before there is proof.

If we all learned anything from Mon. nite's loss it's "Never assume anything" !!!

The NFL is a weekly battleground full of gifted, mostly hungry and aggressive athletes, coached by the best.

To listen to, and then believe the press statements about how good the Falcons are is nothing but "quicksand".

Doom.

The Panthers game coming up is no "gimmie", for sure. Smitty won't have any problem convincing any players of that fact.

Assume nothing.

Play ONE game at a time.

Stay hungry..............hungry................and prepared.

Then, maybe..............just maybe.................we'll have a chance to play in the Big Dance.

ASSUME NOTHING.

I like it.

Its ok if we assume, because lets face it we should win. However, I doubt that the mindset of the team itself will take this game lightly. Everyone that keeps up with the NFL knows whats at stake, and I dont think that any player on our team to take it like as a for sure win.

Its ok if we assume, because lets face it we should win. However, I doubt that the mindset of the team itself will take this game lightly. Everyone that keeps up with the NFL knows whats at stake, and I dont think that any player on our team to take it like as a for sure win.

The NFL History Books are full of HUGE upsets. You can safely assume one thing : Upsets will occur.