Explanaiton of what many are calling disrepectful acts by Saints players

SaintsWrath

People are truly over-blowing it, even New Orleans media that don't understand the true nature of football and iconic meaning behind certain things done were scratching their heads because most of the media spewing out was coming out of Atlanta sports news Media (which will take anything out of context after a loss) and trickling over to national media to the point it's getting out of control..

This has been being done by not only Saints all season long and many prior seasons but as well as other teams, it's an inside thing ball clubs do taking pictures on other teams logo's and not all players participate it in, it's mostly cocky Defensive players of a team.

Here's a video from a sports columnist explaining:

http://bcove.me/846uldxb

Edited by SaintsWrath

People are truly over-blowing it, even New Orleans media that don't understand the true nature of football and iconic meaning behind certain things done were scratching their heads because most of the media spewing out was coming out of Atlanta sports news Media (which will take anything out of context after a loss) and trickling over to national media to the point it's getting out of control..

This has been being done by not only Saints all season long and many prior seasons but as well as other teams, it's an inside thing ball clubs do taking pictures on other teams logo's and not all players participate it in, it's mostly cocky Defensive players of a team.

The two stories I saw where the Saints folks expressed their desire to p*ss on the Falcons logo were both by national writers, not Atlanta sports media.

This has been being done by not only Saints all season long but as well as other teams, it's an inside thing ball clubs do taking pictures on other teams logo's and not all players participate it in, it's mostly cocky Defensive players of a team.

As much as I hate the Saints I really dont have a problem with it. Anyone who has played the game know it is emotional and the Saints got a big win last night clinching a spot in the playoffs. And in all honesty if you dont want a team taking pictures on your logo, beat them.

It's funny how ya'll don't know street talk when you hear it.. Pissing on anything is a metaphor.. he could have said Sh*77ed on it or spit on it.. it doesn't mean he literally did it.. Thats how certain people "from the hood" talk, the media person got ahold of a hyper Defensive linemen from the hood, big deal, too many wide eyed locked in-home, high fence having suburbians took it literally and look stupid doing it.

Big deal.. deal with it.. go out side and learn some street slang so you wont look all dumb founded when other stuff is said.

Edited by SaintsWrath

Whatever. As if nothing Roddy said last week got blown out of proportion.

I still wish our players had come out with baseball bats to take care of the azzclown players that WOULD participate in such a disrespectful act. I notice the guys on your team that actually HAVE class (Brees, Sharper) had no part in that.

Whatever. As if nothing Roddy said last week got blown out of proportion.

I still wish our players had come out with baseball bats to take care of the azzclown players that WOULD participate in such a disrespectful act. I notice the guys on your team that actually HAVE class (Brees, Sharper) had no part in that.

Brees and sharper were quickly taken to a press conference, even if they did want to they couldn't..

It's funny how ya'll don't know street talk when you hear it.. Pissing on anything is a metaphor.. he could have said Sh*77ed on it or spit on it.. it doesn't mean he literally did it.. Thats how certain people "from the hood" talk, the media person got ahold of a hyper Defensive linemen from the hood, big deal, too many wide eyed locked in-home, high fence having suburbians took it literally and look stupid doing it.

Big deal.. deal with it.. go out side and learn some street slang so you wont look all dumb founded when other stuff is said.

Nobody is dumbfounded. I don't even care. I don't even think most Falcons fans care. But....the intention was to offend. There wasn't any other intention.

And of course we know they didn't literally do it.

Brees and sharper were quickly taken to a press conference, even if they did want to they couldn't..

They wouldn't though, because they are not, as you put it, "from the hood". They speak English, not "street talk". They are not the ones who would be in prison if they couldn't run fast; can't say the same for the rest of your boys. Brees and Sharper are contributors to your win, and they speak intelligently and articulately, which is why they are whisked away to press conferences; I hate that it was your scrub punk players who do little to contribute to your success that have the most disrespect in them.

Perhaps I read it wrong, but it appeared to me the t-aints were taking chop tackles at Turner and our receivers in deliberate attempts to do damage. No calls, no flags, as they can play dirty and the league will always give them a pass.

Diving into the legs head first was an intentional intent to harm our players. Reading this article does not surprise me.

i didn't realize remi ayodele was from the hood. where is he from again?

Obviously you haven't been following this thread :

Pages 5-6 is a sad tell-tell sign.

Okay, and just how many Falcons fans' opinions is that a true representation of?

As much as you Saints posters get on here proclaiming how pristine your football talk is and how much crap your side DOESN'T throw at others, you sure do love to pointing fingers when it suits you.

its probably your d-linemens statement about Pissin on our logo that everyones mad about... so full of class its stupid..

lol- Ayodele said "posed on thier logo" - someone heard him to say "pi##ed" and ran with it.

Heck, Pete Prisco said it was told to him in the tunnel by Ayodele himself....PRISCO WASNT CLOSE TO GA DOME last night. lmao.

I don't see it as disrespectful at all. First place, if they really meant to be that way, they wouldn't have waited half an hour to do it. They would have gone immediately while what was left of the Falcon fans were still there. Now disrespectful is when someone tweets another team's player and starts a bunch of "stuff" with him.....and ends up talking trash about a whole city! We would have to go a long way to top that one! And to top it off.....little Roddy could not even put his money where his big ole' mouth was! The Saints have some of the most classy and articulate players in the NFL, so if you peeps are calling us classless, well......some folks don't have too far to fall. ;)